Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Go complain to management. They'll easily fire his rear end since they don't give a poo poo about their employees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012
the last 2 times I bought hot pockets it hosed up my poops. i was constantly having to poo poo and it was nothing but pebbles. the second time it happened i made the correlation and now, no more hot pockets. the pepperoni ones are really good these days, though.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I just can't keep up this charade. The truth is, I'm the fat WalMart employee. I took the last box of pizza hot pockets, right as a customer was starting towards them. I felt so terrible, so I came here and decided to try and ridicule myself. Please forgive me, hungry customer.

Plain Cheese Pizza
Aug 26, 2006

Sssh! They might have daggers...
Maybe try eating something that doesn't come in "pocket" form, lardass.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
OP if this is a serious rant, die in a fire. He was on HIS time. He wasn't even getting paid at that point. I wouldn't loving help you off the clock either. The only reason he didn't spit in your face is because he would have lost his job.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

DaveSplitter posted:

He should be eating on his own loving time.

isn't a person's lunch break their own time

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
P sure all walmart employees live in abject poverty OP, maybe cut the almost homeless person some slack

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Torka posted:

isn't a person's lunch break their own time

It is. He was off the clock for lunch, therefore not getting paid.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Retail Slave posted:

OP if this is a serious rant, die in a fire. He was on HIS time. He wasn't even getting paid at that point. I wouldn't loving help you off the clock either. The only reason he didn't spit in your face is because he would have lost his job.

Please read my last post. I'm the WalMart employee. I pretty much took the hotpuckets right out of the customers hands.

Edit: I had to take out a loan in order to buy this account. That's how much of a poor I am.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
I thought they only let retards work at -- OH!

Plain Cheese Pizza
Aug 26, 2006

Sssh! They might have daggers...
This thread stinks.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

DaveSplitter posted:

Please read my last post. I'm the WalMart employee. I pretty much took the hotpuckets right out of the customers hands.

Edit: I had to take out a loan in order to buy this account. That's how much of a poor I am.
god loving drat you are terrible at this

you make my postingpussy dry af go away

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

DaveSplitter posted:

congrats. you're officially a worse poster than psyopmonkey.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Tsinava posted:

congrats. you're officially a worse poster than psyopmonkey.

Is it a match made in heaven?

DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011
I went to walmart like a month ago because I was loving around with the Dolphin Wii emulator and made a sensor bar out of some infrared leds for my computer but I didn't have a wii-mote. I went to walmart because I figured It would be the cheapest place to buy something because why else would people shop at this shithole.

They were out of nintendo wiimotes and only had third-party wiimote controllers in stock. One of them had a camouflaged print because everything at walmart is a Duck Dynasty tie-in I guess. It was still $30 but I wanted to buy it just to see if my homemade sensor bar would work or not.

The controllers at walmart are all locked to the shelves and I guess thats because everything not locked down at walmart is littered all over the floor like a tornado came through or some poo poo. I asked the guy in the department if I could get the controller and he said it would be 15 mins or so because he was helping someone fill out a cellphone contract. I waited around for a few minutes and asked two employees that walked through the department if they could help me. They both said they didn't have a key. Then I saw a manager come in to the department and I asked her if I could get something off the shelf and she told me she wasn't the manager of this department.

I said to myself, "gently caress this gay rear end place" and left. On the way home I stopped at a used video game store and bought a used wiimote for $15. The girl at the store was hot and had red hair. When I got home I tried out the sensor bar and it worked fine. After about an hour I got bored because video games are kinda boring really. I mean its kinda cool I could play wind waker at 1080p but I guess I'm just getting too old.

The only other time I went to walmart recently was when I was visiting a friend in Georgia and I bought flip flops for $0.99 and they fell apart in ten minutes. I got drunk and fell asleep on the beach and ended up with a sunburn. The employees at walmart seem pretty trashy though so it might be good place to scam on chicks.

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice

DaveSplitter posted:

I just can't keep up this charade. The truth is, I'm the fat WalMart employee. I took the last box of pizza hot pockets, right as a customer was starting towards them. I felt so terrible, so I came here and decided to try and ridicule myself. Please forgive me, hungry customer.

Aww its okay it wasn't funny or entertaining regardless :shobon:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

DaveSplitter posted:

Is it a match made in heaven?

yes and i hope she rams her cock down your throat

Sazabi_Master
Sep 14, 2014

I came here to laugh at you.

DaveSplitter posted:

I'm going to apologize for this rant before hand. I had a pretty lovely day today, and this event just made me snap inside. I'll try to be brief about it, but I'm sorry if this ends up being lengthy.

So, I was going to heat up a good-old pizza hot pocket for lunch today, but when I opened my freezer, I was terrified to discover that I was out of the deliciously addictive hot microwavable sandwiches. Like any responsible adult, I decided to go grocery shopping. Luckily (or unluckily in this case) there is a WalMart right around the corner from my apartment complex.

So, I walked on over to the store and walked down the freezer aisle; expecting to find a bountiful amount of pizza hot pockets, but instead there was only one box.

I figured that it wasn't that big of a deal, as long as I could get just one package of the sandwiches. And then it happened. Just as I began to walk towards the freezer door, some fat as gently caress neck bearded WalMart employee jumped in front of me and snatched up the last box.
'It's okay', I thought. 'I'll just ask him if they have any more'. So I asked the man in a polite tone, only to have him respond with 'Sorry sir, I'm on lunch, and this isn't my department'.

You're on lunch? Excuse me? Who the gently caress cares? I'm the customer here you fatass! I bet you don't even need to eat, I mean look at yourself! Why should you be eating when you should be helping me get my lunch so that I can eat? He should be eating on his own loving time. What a motherfucking fatass.

So, I ending up having to settle for those god-awful meatball hot pockets, all because one fat employee was putting himself before me, the customer. I will not be shopping at that hellhole ever again. I hope that fat gently caress dies of a heart attack too.

End rant.

lmao, what if that dude was single-handedly responsible for the shortage of hot pockets?

I remember going to walmart once cause a friend was getting a big screen TV on sale, and the whole time this retarded walmart employee kept telling us how lovely the TV was. We were like "Bitch, you can't even afford a TV with your lovely job. So quit talking poo poo."

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol if you go to walmart

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
lol if you're rich enough of a person to afford to consciously avoid walmart.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress that i consciously avoided walmart when I was working minimum wage 40 hours a week barely getting rent together

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

One weird trick for a free game: Any time you have a controller wear out just buy a new one and then accidentally return the old one in the same box and get a gift card and buy something else

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Moridin920 posted:

gently caress that i consciously avoided walmart when I was working minimum wage 40 hours a week barely getting rent together

lol agreed. poors have a choice.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Aldi is far superior to Wal-Mart op. Even in atmosphere.

even the hot pockets are better tbh

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tsinava posted:

lol agreed. poors have a choice.

don't be mad because you shop at walmart for the marginal savings

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
"I was living off of minimum wage, barely making rent, and I still didn't shop for things at walmart even though some of them were objectively cheaper. It was a decision made on principal!" - a story i believe.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tsinava posted:

"I was living off of minimum wage, barely making rent, and I still didn't shop for things at walmart even though some of them were objectively cheaper. It was a decision made on principal!" - a story i believe.

lol why not?

walmart sucks

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Every day working at Walmart I'm constantly asking myself "what kind o retarded rear end in a top hat willingly shops at Walmart?"

And no, I don't shop at Walmart. I go down the street to Fred Meyer which owns.

DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011

Gutcruncher posted:

Every day working at Walmart I'm constantly asking myself "what kind o retarded rear end in a top hat willingly shops at Walmart?"

And no, I don't shop at Walmart. I go down the street to Fred Meyer which owns.

loving obama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
:cripes:

• Locked thread