Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

anyone know what the sharpest cheddar is? i usually get tillamook black label extra sharp but i know i could go sharper. tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
C-c-c-c-c-combo breaker!

Swiss AND sharp cheddar!

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

LifeSizePotato posted:

anyone know what the sharpest cheddar is? i usually get tillamook black label extra sharp but i know i could go sharper. tia

cabot black reserve is great and cosco used to have it in like 3 pound bricks, but not anymore

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

american cheese is perfect for a burger sandwiche; or should I say: the sauce that a slice of american cheese becomes when applied to a hot patty

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

Boars Head aged Gouda.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Dick cheese

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
velveeta

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

its cheddar. good old cheddar flavored american process cheese sauce.

CountingCrows
Apr 17, 2001
lmao american cheese is actually a processed cheese slice and that's pretty much all you need to know about america

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
American cheese is a sin

Pepper Jack or Sharp cheddar all the way, both melt just fine if you know the burger you are eating is fresh and not some mc donalds garbage.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
If you're not putting provolone on your burger sandwiches you are loving up

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
Cheese is for infants. I eat a burger with ketchup and nothing else.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Cheddar has no loving flavor don't put it on burgers you idiots.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

Grimey Drawer

vyst posted:

Cheddar has no loving flavor don't put it on burgers you idiots.

Mild Cheddar is pretty mild. Is that what you mean? You should probably try a more mature cheddar. Good luck friend.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Regarde Aduck posted:

Mild Cheddar is pretty mild. Is that what you mean? You should probably try a more mature cheddar. Good luck friend.

good extra sharp cheddar or smoked cheddar definitely has a flavor, moreso than colby/jack/american at any rate

american is still the best for burgers usually just cuz of how it melts

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Haverchuck posted:

why do people eat cheese like plain jack or colby. They have zero flavor and do nothing to enhance foods theyre added to. Is there any reason these flavorless products exits besides 'the midwest, tia hth imo'

The Midwest is the Death Valley of food culture.

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
is american cheese what mcdonald's uses? Like, even internationally. Because I don't know if I've ever had American cheese and I want to mock it

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Spider Helidon posted:

is american cheese what mcdonald's uses? Like, even internationally. Because I don't know if I've ever had American cheese and I want to mock it

yes

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
lmao if the only cheese u eat aint Casu Marzu. loving give me a kobe burger on an artisanal sourdough bun with maggot-infested casu marsu smeared inside and a nice organically farmed leaf of lettuce to finihs it off. perfec

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
There's this ghost pepper cheddar that Rosauers sells. I put a little bit on a burger. Amazing.

• Locked thread