Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will choke away the Super Bowl this year
Dubs
human being Guy
Dave
Havoc
Waah
Yuzenn
I'm gay
the CPU
View Results

• Locked thread
Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
Oh poo poo I'll knock it out when I get home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
this league is likely facing contraction as we consolidate madden leagues.

plenty of spots in main league and bizarro. if anyone wants to take this one over and keep playing, ill pass off commish.

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
Is anyone gonna stick around?

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!
Yeah, this might be my favorite team out of the three leagues due to drafting my own team. I would love to stay around and figured we would at least finish out the season before people left.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Nobody is going to be 100% happy, but I'd rather have one strong league with a lot of users then 3 that are kind of limping along.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

davecrazy posted:

Nobody is going to be 100% happy, but I'd rather have one strong league with a lot of users then 3 that are kind of limping along.

I was mainly saying I would be happy to stay around in all the leagues, even if we only have a few people in this one carrying it along.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

I like my team and want to see how crazy free agency is the next 2 seasons so I'll stick around if there's enough people.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
:siren: Week 4 :siren:

Everybody vs the CPU.

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
Yeah id like to keep this one open even if the only time I play a user is in the playoffs

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

I haven't had time to play so you can sim the Raiders this week

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

I forgot to play, I will get my game in after the main league game this evening!

I am happy to be commish for this league if no one else wants to be.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
If Dubious is dropping out let's get a new commish so we can keep this going.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Advanced it to Week 5.

i'll stick around a bit longer.

Everyone plays the CPU.

Cowboys and Seahawks on a bye.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
After talking to most people in a party chat last night, we're gonna close up shop on this one. Nobody wants to stick around to play it other than Havoc. Not even sure about bonham.

I will be doing the Sim 10 years option on it to see how our squads all panned out over time, and likely sticking to main league going forward. The burnout is real with Madden this year across almost everyone.

Main league, and Bizarro for a bit, will still be open for anyone who wants to keep going.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Delbert Colbert better make the HoF.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
I'm going to SIM the league like Dubious was going to, anyone left should pick a team in the main league since we are trying to consolidate.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Hopefully we can see some of our favorites had good careers.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
Ryan Tannehill has the highest legacy score in the league.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

How's my boy Delbert wind up?

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

Rad Valtar posted:

Ryan Tannehill has the highest legacy score in the league.

You're welcome.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

davecrazy posted:

How's my boy Delbert wind up?

Fizzled out and playing for the Broncos. Looks like 1 super bowl and 3 yearly awards.

Rad Valtar fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Apr 13, 2015

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Marquise Goodwin?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Ryan Tannehill - SIX Super Bowls. 7 Championship games. 20 yearly awards (MVP, OPOY, etc)

Dude somehow became the best QB in NFL history.

Jamal Charles wound up the best RB in NFL history. Career rushing leader by like 5k yards over E. Smith. He too won the Super Bowl 6 times. 35(!!!!) Yearly awards. He must of won best RB every year for a decade plus. On top of multiple MVPs and OPOYs.

The CPU colts just destroyed everybody and everything.

My character got fired by the Jets. Fitting. Officially retired.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Apr 14, 2015

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

davecrazy posted:

Ryan Tannehill - SIX Super Bowls. 7 Championship games. 20 yearly awards (MVP, OPOY, etc)

Dude somehow became the best QB in NFL history.

That is so loving hilarious, considering I only improved his throwing stats in the third season and he had Jamaal loving Charles all the drat time.

Ryan Tannehill as the GOAT!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
How did my buccs fare

• Locked thread