Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

anime gently caress pillow posted:

I bet you would hesitate if it was an anime cat, dork.

I don't really like cats actually, I have a dachshund

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

Fax Sender posted:

harder people do anime

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Blackula69 posted:

I don't really like cats actually, ban me

Fax Sender
Aug 11, 2013

kiss my ass

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Lesbian

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Jonny 290 posted:

Yeah this is a very common issue, the 510 pin on the MVP just gets pushed down too far. Another easy fix for it is to just get something small and flat(I use the tiny flathead screwdriver on the keychain that came with my Kayfun) and wedge it down in there and pull it up a little but it will eventually just happen again. After I did this a few times I ended up taking an o-ring from a driptip that I no longer use and shoved down under the pin as an insulator of sorts and to keep it lifted up a little bit. The typical drip tip o-ring will be a bit too big to fit in there without cutting some off but once you get it in there this basically solves this problem forever.

Here's a picture of mine that shows what I mean in case that wasn't very clear. You'll have to excuse all the dust/pocket lint, my MVP doesn't get used much anymore.

i dont get this but i want to :(

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

rotor posted:

i dont get this but i want to :(

Have you attempted un-plugging and reconnecting your brain?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

pro tech advice there anime :hf:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

The moderator of the computer forum is an android...or possibly a cyborg...

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Have you attempted un-plugging and reconnecting your brain?

no, YOU'RE a attempted un-plugging and reconnecting your brain

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

rotor posted:

no, YOU'RE a attempted un-plugging and reconnecting your brain

I've been postponing my automatic reboot for 28 years now...

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013

Siluvayne posted:

DCT I think I figured out how to fix this, if you can at least manag eto make it home:

FluffieDuckie posted:

nice that a yobber had to come fix a computer in yospos :rolleyes:

thank you! this issue has now been reszolved :) thank goodness someone on something awful knows about comupters

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

is it me?

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

its me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

dogcrash truther posted:

thank you! this issue has now been reszolved :) thank goodness someone on something awful knows about comupters

i'm just glad I was able to help. no one should have to post w/o hammock cat watching over them. yob bless.

• Locked thread