Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crap
Nov 3, 2012

oh, you got somewhere you need to be that you can't pull over that hatchback for 5 drat seconds, cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
to be fair, black women take forever to cross the street

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Women assume the world moves around them until explicitly told or shown otherwise..i'll bet most people can count the times they have heard a woman say "no, YOU go first" on one hand.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
They hold doors usually though so they've got that going for them

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Tautologicus posted:

Women assume the world moves around them until explicitly told or shown otherwise..i'll bet most people can count the times they have heard a woman say "no, YOU go first" on one hand.

Only if they have some kind of weird thousand-fingered mutant hand. Seriously, you practically need a cattle prod to get them to go ahead of you even if they're completely loving up traffic by stopping and waiting for you.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Let's all loving kill and rape women to show them what's what. WHo's with me?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Tautologicus posted:

i'll bet most people can count the times they have heard a woman say "no, YOU go first" on one hand.

i say that often, esp when its an elderly or disabled or child

maybe you just hang w unclassy broads

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Buncha basic bitches

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

they hope to reincarnate as the most loathsome creature of all: the white american male

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
if i give you the wave and you give me the wave back i'll get out of my rusty shitbox and gently caress your rear end

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

conceitedguy posted:

That doesn't seem very cool or good.

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

conceitedguy posted:

this idea is very win, i'm game

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

Gabriel Pope posted:

That doesn't seem very cool or good.

Literal Carehaver posted:

this idea is very win, i'm game

Hmmm, my source of morality, the Something Awful forums, seems to be a bit conflicted re: kill and raping women.

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
New techniques in bigotry: add word "white" to any superficially race-neutral hate phrase to enable rear end Mode.

"Genocide white lesbians," "white muslims disgust me," etc.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Gabriel Pope posted:

Only if they have some kind of weird thousand-fingered mutant hand. Seriously, you practically need a cattle prod to get them to go ahead of you even if they're completely loving up traffic by stopping and waiting for you.

that's paralysis, not manners, and i was talking about walking on the street. it's true though.

whoflungpoop posted:

i say that often, esp when its an elderly or disabled or child

maybe you just hang w unclassy broads

well good on you

simple
Apr 11, 2007
True story: On my way to work this morning some blond white woman in a BMW SUV was stopped next to me in a left hand turn lane. As soon as the light turned green she jammed the accelerator and cut in front of me. She then proceeded to try and wiggle her way through the morning rush hour traffic. About a mile down the road she blazed through a stop sign where a cop was waiting for the stupid bitch. I still can't get the smile off my face.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
every time a goon generalizes a group, it's never anything that's applicable ten blocks from where they live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
white + woman is a great combo for getting away with a written warning most of the time, as long as you're nice to them. the older cops tend to lecture me like a disappointed dad first though, so i just endure it politely and then give them a great big relieved smile when they say it's just a warning.

every woman cop i've ever been pulled over by gave me a lecture AND a ticket, though :negative:

• Locked thread