Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
i hope shenmue 3 comes out soon i really want to get that fucker lan di.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
im ............looking for some sailors! :xd:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I heard there is an arcade in Shenmue.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
*holding tiny statue of sonic the hedghog*

huh i think ive seen this before

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Iron Prince posted:

*holding tiny statue of sonic the hedghog*

huh i think ive seen this before

this broke my immersion because sonic teh hedgehog didn't come out untill 1991! GOD! loving baka sega.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
sega's going to start there own version of kick starter in japan. their are rumors about them using it as a test game for it.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

if they make number 3, they really need to re-do 1 and 2, and im not talking just an hd, they need to redo the voices and quite possibly the script. at the time it freakin rocked but it hasnt aged well and the only way i can really stand it anymore is by playing the japanese version, because i dont speak the language and can't determine how bad the voice acting is

luckily i have ntsc, ntsc-j, and pal versions of the game

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Oberleutnant posted:

i hope shenmue 3 comes out soon i really want to get that fucker lan di.

this but unironically

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Gaunab posted:

this but unironically

lan di is xiuying's brother and ryos dad kill lan di and xiuyings father

so ryo is actually the bad guy

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Oberleutnant posted:

i really want to get that fucker lan di.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
also joy was a superior love interest to nozomi because she was a slatternly westerner with big udders

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

im pooping! posted:

lan di is xiuying's brother and ryos dad kill lan di and xiuyings father

so ryo is actually the bad guy

don't care, just want shenmue 3

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

DID YOU APPLY FOR ANY SCHOOL, RYO?

not yet, but if i do, they'll have karate

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

in the old days of napster i found this rap song about shenmue that was dope and about doing boring poo poo everyday like going to the arcade and feeding your cat and sometimes fighting but mainly driving forklifts. i cant find it anymore because that game grumps rear end in a top hat made a shenmue rap song and that is all that comes up now when i search for it.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
i want to drive a forklift and do katrate when i grow up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

in the old days of napster i found this rap song about shenmue that was dope and about doing boring poo poo everyday like going to the arcade and feeding your cat and sometimes fighting but mainly driving forklifts. i cant find it anymore because that game grumps rear end in a top hat made a shenmue rap song and that is all that comes up now when i search for it.
this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dENB-z3DnGE

• Locked thread