Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Can we please invite the Monkey Smashes Heaven people back? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Rand alPaul posted:

Can we please invite the Monkey Smashes Heaven people back? :(

it was literally a white dutch "dj" living in his parents house plus a couple of overly-serious critical theory grad students in michigan (also white) plus one chinese guy from a super rich family studying nothing in particular in some US uni on exchange iirc

this could also be like 90% wrong because this poo poo was like 5 years ago and i never cared about it to start with. i wish i still had that pic of shubelmorgan doing a dj set at a club. skinny shite dude with dreads

e: gonna leave that typo lmao

e2: oh my god hahaha I found another one of MSH's replies to my trolling. this was the best one and coined an LF catchphrase

quote:

politicsareover said
October 13, 2009 at 2:07 am e

I agree that Lin Biaoism is the obvious necessary step forwards, but for what reason should anyone believe that you are anything but either an ‘utterly bourgeois First Worlder’ or ‘petty bourgeois third worlder’ yourself?

You’ve provided nothing but an ad-hominem attack. That does not constitute ’scientific’ whatsoever.

It seems to me that you are the fake who must be smashed, an obvious entryist scumfuck Eichmann out to further smash the splinters of MIM.

oh yeah and when we first started the troll blog they put up a big huge long post praising our "advancements in marxist science." literally the next day we started calling them frauds and they deleted that post and replaced it with this

quote:

(2)

In what is clearly a deliberate and premeditated attack on the journal’s credibility, FightAllFakes is engaging in ad-hominem attacks against MonkeySmashesHeaven, while asserting themselves as the ‘proletariat’ leadership of Maoism-Third Worldism, which they are now calling Lin Biaoism-Third Worldism. Whatever KKKlown is behind FightAllFakes has asserted that MSH’s leadership and following consists entirely of ‘utterly bourgeois First Worlders’ or ‘petty bourgeois third worlders’, and makes the strong impression that he, identity yet revealed, represents the true proletariat and that he himself is a member of the global proletariat. Not even a single shred of evidence is provided to back up this statement, of course.:ironicat:

One doesn’t need to look very deep to see the true cause of this rift; When the journal was first linked to by MSH, anyone who clicked on the ‘9/11 Project’ link could see that this laughably crackpot journal believed that all First Worlders were revolutionary, or could somehow be counted on to use their white privelege and exceptionalism to save the poor brown people!

They admit to this much in their Ideological Clarifications (3) post, which to any informed Marxist, is obviously garbage back-tracking to hide their revisionist line.

Ideological Clarifications October 12, 2009

(http://fightallfakes.wordpress.com)

It was rightly pointed out to Fight All Fakes! that we have not addressed our stance on the Theory of Productive Forces. Wealth does not come from advanced technology, it comes from the superexploitation of the proletariat. The TOPF places technology above class struggle. Class struggle is at the forefront of real Maoism. Principle 9, formally “We uphold that all first worlders must engage in revolutionary activity” is unclear and misleading. It implies that first worlders are revolutionary even though our intent was to encourage any potential “John Browns” to translate ideas into action and study. We have changed this to reflect our position on the Theory of Productive Forces.

While PAO recognizes that there is a certain capacity for John Browns to be created within the First World, it’s clear that FightAllFakes was pure quacKKKery from the get-go and that they are covering for an obvious lack of understanding in Maoist Thought.

All of this man’s reactionary ploys are entirely transparent and debunked, on top of the already large mountain of evidence that proves FightAllFakes are crackpots engaged in pig-work. FightAllFakes’ counter-revolutionary garbage uses the thoroughly smashed and rehashed ‘revenge line’ (4) and ‘you’re all firstworlders’ (5) arguments, which reputable organizations such as MSH and Internationalist Jacobin Club have spoken openly and honestly about in the past without the use of non-debate tactics such as strawmen and ad-hominems.

Just another little Eichmann trying to smash the splinters of “M”IM. Imperialism has many disguises folks, and I think it’s perfectly clear that FightAllFakes is one of them. Reject revisionist nonsense, and learn from the lessons of traitors like Deng.

(1) http://fightallfakes.wordpress.com/...-struggle-of-mh
(2) http://monkeysmashesheaven.wordpres...ight-all-fakes/
(3) http://fightallfakes.wordpress.com/...clarifications/
(4) http://jacobinternationalism.wordpr...r-jdpen-part-1/
(5) http://monkeysmashesheaven.wordpres...st-misc-topics/

then they found out we were trollign them and they scrubbed all mentions of us from their history and pretended none of it ever happened. stalinism for the freaking win.

thread for the whole stupid loving thing is here http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3214300. buck rodgersism-25th centuryism ftw

wheez the roux fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Nov 14, 2014

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

maggotmaster, famous for being permabanned because lowtax was subpoena'd to provide his information after he made posts joking about killing the pres, was a 15 year old white rich chilean who identified as a hyper-left maoist-leninist. he also wrote pages and pages defending the practice of blackface in chile and handwaving away about how it totally isn't racist at all, it's just how those people look. it was like his own little zwarte piet pet cause :allears:

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Haha that is all fantastic. I didn't know it was a dutch trustfund baby.

The wiping of the history is great. Very Stalinist.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

maggotmaster, who is whiter than xerox paper, used the n-word in nearly every single post he made over a span of years, including as a general insult and as a slur towards PoC. he was repeatedly asked to stop by these posters but he said he was allowed to use it because he's a marxist and campaigns for anti-racism and has black friends, but most importantly, because in his home country of chile it has no negative connotations. therefore he's allowed to say it in english in any context he feels like and it's not his problem if you happen to be a PoC who's too stupid to know that it's not a bad word in child, you stupid n*****. he also loved to call people human being but would lose his poo poo if anyone ever said it to him and claim it was over the line, because he's bi and directing it towards him is offensive in chile as well as in english speaking countries and therefore not at all comperable to racial slurs. he was a special child and basically just a hyper-aggressive fishmech with a(n even worse) napoleon complex

I made a whole bunch of thread tags. a whole bunch of them ruled but never made it up, of the ones still in use in one forum or another these are my favs. i should look for where i saved the older ones, recent events have proven a number of them quite prescient in global affairs

as much garbage as there was in lf it also knocked it out of the park a lot and the lf goldmine is full of some primo good poo poo:
post-modern post-off
the fun with FEMA coloring book
they killed tim russert
oh yeah. Flowers for Levi:

quote:

progris riport 1 sep 2
the doktor sed they goin to giev me a operashun to fix me bristol sed her mom wood pay for it
i lik bristols mom
the doktor showd me a babby namd TRIG thei wer doing the operashun on first but hes just a babby so he cant talk
the doktor also sed it was importunt for me to be smart sun but he didnt say y
they sed i shoud be smart by heloween i cant wait for heloween i want to be a mous a clevr mous

progress report 7 sep 12
The operashun was ok. I was sleeping while he did my head. Misses Palin saw me when I waked up yesterday. I could tell Misses Palin had been crying but I dont know if it was cause of me or the bilding that fell down on tv yesterday.
They let me see Trig. He was laughin and drawing funny signs with a crayon. The Doctor said he was writing integrals, I dont no what that means but the Doctor said I'll find out by next week.

Progress Report 14 September 17
I cannot believe the family never told me that Trig was Mrs. Palin's child until yesterday. I can see now why he and I had been selected for the experiment.
The doctors and researchers have given me a large library of economic works by Milton Friedman, Friedrich Hayek, John Nash and Gunnar Myrdal. It appears they are responding to my rise in intelligence by focusing my studies in an economic direction. Ordinarily I may protest but seeing as they have blessed me with the fountain of knowledge I can refuse this any more than I can the wedding that Bristol and Mrs. Palin are planning. Bristol has gotten somewhat pudgy lately but no one mentions it and it is hardly my place to ask why.

Progress Report 20 September 23
President Bush telephoned me this morning while I was preparing my final disproof of Das Kapital and asked me to draft his economic bailout program. I suggested to him that he should draft a consortium of various economic authorities from universities across the United States but he fiercely rebutted, claiming that because I have not attended a university I should be free from the ivory tower's "liberal taint" which plagues campus grounds and therefore stand to be our country's only hope. Therefore I have spent the afternoon pouring over the details of Keynesian Economic theory and hope to have a logical package together by this evening which will protect the interests of Bush, McCain and Mrs. Palin. With luck this will pass both houses of Congress and be signed before it is discovered that it grants independence to the entire former Confederacy--this may be distasteful to the American public but my calculations show that jettisoning the South is the only possible course of saving the rest of the nation.
Trig has been fidgeting a good amount in recent days, and his constant crying has served as a distraction to Mrs. Palin and Bristol as they plan our wedding. I am becoming increasingly concerned at the obvious parallels between Trig's emotional trajectory and my own.

Progress Report 28 October 4
I fear that while I have been granted superhuman intelligence my lack of experience to sociaty means that I simply cannot connect with the American populace as a whole. Mrs. Palin did a superb job at Thursday's debate with Senator Biden, perfectly mimicing the instructions I was giving to her over her earpiece in response to the questions and Biden's remarks. Early polling however has shown a marked drop in Mrs. Palins, and consequently Mr. McCain's, approval because the policies I had determined to be most beneficial to America given the economic and social theories available to me in the University of Juneau library were percieved as cold-hearted and outright evil by Americans as a whole. This may be the case but I do not believe my numbers are in error.
Trig does nothing but sob now. He no longer scrabbles new mathematical theory, and his proof of the Riemann Hypothesis has been shown to be in error. Mrs. Palin has given permission for the baby to be hospitalized. My wedding has been postponed until after the election to "prevent distraction."

Progress Report 32 October 20
Trig died today in his doctor's arms. I am scared.

Progres report 40 Octobr 31
Misses Palin says I cant go out for halloween tonight even though she bought me a horse costume before I got smart. She's been very mean lately because the "electoral colleg" had all its south states removed after Bush signed the money deal I wrote a month ago. I wish I could remember why, I dont remember so good anymore

progrs report 44 novembr 8
Mises Palin has ben crying all day. She said she faild a test. i trid to say its okay and that i fail tests too and maybe if she studys hard next tim shell pass. i told her bristl past her prengunsee test so she must be smart so her mom must be too. then Misses Paln got somthin in her i and had to leev the rom. boy i sur puld a Levi Johnston this tim.

progris riport 47 novembr 12
i askd bristl abot are wedin and she sed talk to her dad
her dad sed hey levi lets go huntin then well talk about the wedin whil wer out
i sed ok but let me rite in my jurnal first
so wer gona go huntin and then il rit in my jurnal again too but first were goin to put flowrs on Trigs grave in the bak yard.

in summary, lf was a land of contrasts.

wheez the roux fucked around with this message at 09:31 on Nov 14, 2014

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
For Maoist Third-Worldism to be dead, it would have had to be alive in the first place.

Let us ponder the nuggets of intellectual wisdom it's provided, such as "illegal immigration would be solved if all the mexicans lined up at the border and started running really really fast"

bpower
Feb 19, 2011

What kind of sick maniac goes around with a shirt but no pants.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
I'm a proud labor aristokkkrat and I oppose mtw

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

quote:

obvious entryist scumfuck Eichmann

Ahahaha, that was a great line.

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro

-Troika- posted:

For Maoist Third-Worldism to be dead, it would have had to be alive in the first place.
Aside from the ten people who will respond to this argumentatively from non-Maoist, non-Third World positions in life, yeah, heh. My exact thought. Cue 5,000 words on the Naxalites or whatever. Nepal is the only place I can even recall Maoism (which is not MTW-ism) having any effect in recent decades and the place is still an absolute loving mess because - wait for it - the communists are split into two factions (Maoists vs. Marxist-Leninists) who are Hell-bent on destroying one another while the old order slowly re-usurp power in the vacuum left by the utter failure of the communists to accomplish anything with respect to the Constitution that was promised. They won the war, but they've lost the peace because governing is about consensus and is also hard, while ideological rigidity and failure is a lot easier.

communists.txt right there.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
I don't know if they were "Maoists" per se but the Black Panthers did use proceeds from selling Mao's Writings to purchase guns. Then they took advantage of California's gun laws to march on the state capital and to patrol the streets of Oakland openly brandishing fire arms. That lead to then Governor Ronald Reagan pushing for stricter gun control laws.

Not exactly an earth shattering impact, but all the same it goes to show that the actions of some local political force can end up having unanticipated impacts on the political system (of course this is rarely, if ever, the impact that the group in question was aiming for). Think about that; in a round about way Maoist literature helped to kick off the contemporary American debate on gun control.

e_angst
Sep 20, 2001

by exmarx

Helsing posted:

I don't know if they were "Maoists" per se but the Black Panthers did use proceeds from selling Mao's Writings to purchase guns. Then they took advantage of California's gun laws to march on the state capital and to patrol the streets of Oakland openly brandishing fire arms. That lead to then Governor Ronald Reagan pushing for stricter gun control laws.

Not exactly an earth shattering impact, but all the same it goes to show that the actions of some local political force can end up having unanticipated impacts on the political system (of course this is rarely, if ever, the impact that the group in question was aiming for). Think about that; in a round about way Maoist literature helped to kick off the contemporary American debate on gun control.

The Black Panthers definitely weren't Maoists. They just sold the little red book because they could go into Chinatown in San Francisco and buy lots of copies super-cheap, and then walk around the UC Berkley campus selling it to rich college kids who wanted to look rebellious for a 1000% mark-up. That's pretty much pure capitalism.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Well, "pure" capitalism would be investing your money into something that you think will produce more money than your initial investment. Fundraising to buy guns for a revolutionary struggle isn't "pure" capitalism any more than the collectivism of a nuclear family in the capitalist economy is "pure" communism.

But yes, I will grant that its pretty hard to be a true Maoist in a first world country that has neither a large population of peasants nor a foreign imperial presence dominating it.

My point wasn't so much "Maoism is alive and well" as it was "politics follows some weird and counter intuitive paths p".

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Both Bobby and Huey wrote about Mao and how Mao inspired them. They took a lot of inspiration from his writings on the peasant class and related it to the Black experience in America. They were pretty Maoist.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
the lf diaspora interbred with the humourless hordes of gbs and was responsible for the state of 1.0, but after a successful coup the pre-lf revanchists came back into power

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

wheez the roux posted:

maggotmaster, who is whiter than xerox paper, used the n-word in nearly every single post he made over a span of years, including as a general insult and as a slur towards PoC. he was repeatedly asked to stop by these posters but he said he was allowed to use it because he's a marxist and campaigns for anti-racism and has black friends, but most importantly, because in his home country of chile it has no negative connotations. therefore he's allowed to say it in english in any context he feels like and it's not his problem if you happen to be a PoC who's too stupid to know that it's not a bad word in child, you stupid n*****. he also loved to call people human being but would lose his poo poo if anyone ever said it to him and claim it was over the line, because he's bi and directing it towards him is offensive in chile as well as in english speaking countries and therefore not at all comperable to racial slurs. he was a special child and basically just a hyper-aggressive fishmech with a(n even worse) napoleon complex

maggotmaster's twitter is private now because of people reminding him/her of this

4th Asclepiadean
Feb 18, 2012

Serious post, I am legitimately curious what the gently caress I am looking at and where it came from.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

4th Asclepiadean posted:

Serious post, I am legitimately curious what the gently caress I am looking at and where it came from.

It came from the beauty.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

4th Asclepiadean posted:

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
Maoist Internationalist Movement

A radical attack on class, nation and gender oppression: Shrek 2

"Shrek 2"
1 hour 45 minutes

Gender bureaucrat enemy of the people "Fairy Godmother" lives a life of dogmatism following the scripts in "Cinderella," "Snow White" and such books that she keeps in her library. Living off the exploited workers, and selling hocus-pocus to the people like many other unproductive sector flim-flam artists we can think of today, Fairy Godmother spreads her poisonous visions of the future everywhere and lords over even the king himself.

Seeking to appropriate the sexuality of the king's daughter for her son, Fairy Godmother does her best to spread speciesist propaganda against ogres, one of which already married the king's daughter, thus making her unavailable to the Fairy Godmother's son. The evil speciesist propaganda finds fertile grounds in the king's mind and most of the people of the kingdom.

Highly class conscious characters including Pinocchio watching television immediately see through the pigdom's entertainment media, get off the couch and rush to help their compatriots locked up while filmed for a cop show. Once out of prison, our heroes rely on a toiling baker to launch on all-out assault on the bastion of reaction, the castle taken over by Fairy Godmother's plotting.

Using the past to serve the present as Mao instructed artists, the directors of "Shrek 2" rattle off cultural references like machine-gun fire. Making Godzilla sounds and tearing down Starbucks on the way to the castle, our heroes arrive in time to do battle with the Fairy Godmother. Borrowing a move from another movie, the king dives to absorb the attack from the Fairy Godmother and he ends up turning into a frog. By running the king-to-frog cultural reference in reverse and making a Godzilla type character a hero, the directors of "Shrek 2" show just how upside down and backwards our culture is.

Voices of Hollywood actors considered sexy go into "Shrek 2"---Antonio Bandera for example--but the rich and beautiful people do not appear in the film, which is an animation. The film explores the subjective notion of "cuteness" and ends up throwing the whole notion to the wind, much to the chagrin of the gender aristocracy and gender bureacracy everywhere. Even the cute, fluffy white dog died when Shrek dove into the concert pit, punk-style.

We only hope that there is a "Shrek 3," in which the newly-weds rampage through the rest of the society and culture. Otherwise the message will be that society has to be attacked just for the love of two people. Misguided people may watch this movie instead of doing something about the carnage in Iraq and when it comes their turn, they may lash out in violence "in the name of love." That's why there needs to be a "Shrek 3" in which the united workers of all species liberate themselves. We'd also point out to viewers that our heroes never killed anyone just for "love." Good riddance to the Fairy Godmother: she had it coming for a lot of reasons.

You can send in your comments on this movie and review to mim3@mim.org, the Web Minister.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

this, but unironically.

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting

bpower posted:

What kind of sick maniac goes around with a shirt but no pants.
Spend more time in the desert.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shirt+cocker

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Nintendo Kid posted:

Maoist Internationalist Movement

A radical attack on class, nation and gender oppression: Shrek 2

"Shrek 2"
1 hour 45 minutes

Gender bureaucrat enemy of the people "Fairy Godmother" lives a life of dogmatism following the scripts in "Cinderella," "Snow White" and such books that she keeps in her library. Living off the exploited workers, and selling hocus-pocus to the people like many other unproductive sector flim-flam artists we can think of today, Fairy Godmother spreads her poisonous visions of the future everywhere and lords over even the king himself.

Seeking to appropriate the sexuality of the king's daughter for her son, Fairy Godmother does her best to spread speciesist propaganda against ogres, one of which already married the king's daughter, thus making her unavailable to the Fairy Godmother's son. The evil speciesist propaganda finds fertile grounds in the king's mind and most of the people of the kingdom.

Highly class conscious characters including Pinocchio watching television immediately see through the pigdom's entertainment media, get off the couch and rush to help their compatriots locked up while filmed for a cop show. Once out of prison, our heroes rely on a toiling baker to launch on all-out assault on the bastion of reaction, the castle taken over by Fairy Godmother's plotting.

Using the past to serve the present as Mao instructed artists, the directors of "Shrek 2" rattle off cultural references like machine-gun fire. Making Godzilla sounds and tearing down Starbucks on the way to the castle, our heroes arrive in time to do battle with the Fairy Godmother. Borrowing a move from another movie, the king dives to absorb the attack from the Fairy Godmother and he ends up turning into a frog. By running the king-to-frog cultural reference in reverse and making a Godzilla type character a hero, the directors of "Shrek 2" show just how upside down and backwards our culture is.

Voices of Hollywood actors considered sexy go into "Shrek 2"---Antonio Bandera for example--but the rich and beautiful people do not appear in the film, which is an animation. The film explores the subjective notion of "cuteness" and ends up throwing the whole notion to the wind, much to the chagrin of the gender aristocracy and gender bureacracy everywhere. Even the cute, fluffy white dog died when Shrek dove into the concert pit, punk-style.

We only hope that there is a "Shrek 3," in which the newly-weds rampage through the rest of the society and culture. Otherwise the message will be that society has to be attacked just for the love of two people. Misguided people may watch this movie instead of doing something about the carnage in Iraq and when it comes their turn, they may lash out in violence "in the name of love." That's why there needs to be a "Shrek 3" in which the united workers of all species liberate themselves. We'd also point out to viewers that our heroes never killed anyone just for "love." Good riddance to the Fairy Godmother: she had it coming for a lot of reasons.

You can send in your comments on this movie and review to mim3@mim.org, the Web Minister.

Intersectional critical theory: Karl Marx's dead gay son.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Been a few days since this thread's seen any action, but thanks for posting this stuff guys. loving gold.

Any other primo LF threads you can point out?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I saw some no-poo poo Maoist Third Worldists at a Ferguson protest in Austin last week. There were three of them. Two very skinny black girls and a white guy in a red plaid work shirt, who appeared to be leading the group. They all wore bandanas with white hammer and sickles over their faces. And they had a sign that said It's Right to Rebel. And something else about waging People's War on the police.

They were weird cultists and everyone else ignored them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjlJ1hkVMFQ

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

I miss LF

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

I miss LF too, but the forum seriously lost its marbles towards the end and had become basically toxic and had long since stopped being funny (And no accusing someone of being a "revisionist friend of the family" isn't actually funny). Of course the bloody thing was going to get killed. The fact that other people couldn't see it coming utterly mystified me.

duck monster fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Dec 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I can see LF working as a political FYAD that's only open for six months before and one month after each US Presidential Election.

• Locked thread