Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Cubed. I heard that if you boil the water before putting it in the tray it will make the ice really really clear with no bubbles in it. I want to try it but I'm afraid of the stove :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
sno cones

used to get them all the time in the summer but ever since moving from the midwest I have not come across a single sno cone stand so I don't know if they were outlawed or something. I mean if I really want one again I don't want to have to buy a bunch of flavor syrups and an ice shredder.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Any answer besides pellet ice is wrong and unacceptable.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Cubed. I heard that if you boil the water before putting it in the tray it will make the ice really really clear with no bubbles in it. I want to try it but I'm afraid of the stove :(

oh wow Ill try making clear ice next time a tray empties, thank you!

Bonald Farndhardt
Apr 18, 2005
Ye it up
For my bros

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Are we all ice'd now? Is that still a thing? I think I have like a wine cooler in my refrigerator from last time my grandma visited.

Arm_Fruit
Jul 1, 2013

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Dangerous candle ice.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Hailstones. They're called stones, but they're actually ice. And they just fall out of the sky. It's crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

AK‐47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to chill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

• Locked thread