Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bike without wheels
Jan 2, 2005

this post
its like you're on a really fun rollercoaster and you're tying to enjoy it even though you can see that the track is busted down the line and you're gonna crash hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid
Doc gave me pills for that

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
on day 4 without any sleep i didnt even feel tired anymore
was walking home in early morning from a friends house and i dont know if it was me or some morning optic effect but the clouds were loving green and pink and blue like i had never seen them
it was pretty awesome

Bike without wheels
Jan 2, 2005

this post

gary oldmans diary posted:

on day 4 without any sleep i didnt even feel tired anymore
was walking home in early morning from a friends house and i dont know if it was me or some morning optic effect but the clouds were loving green and pink and blue like i had never seen them
it was pretty awesome

i once stayed up for a few days and went to a christmas party and sometimes my voice sounded weird like i was getting a weird lag. i thought it was just the acoustic shape of the ceiling but every time it happened it would stop me talking dead in my tracks because i could hear myself weird and it made me feel like i was outside my body. made some conversations super awkward

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

what is acoustic shape

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I hate it when I'm five days into no sleep and the agents somebody hired to keep me awake go away on lunch break and never come back until I gotta call my guy again to get rid of these shakes

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Better with acid

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

its kind of weird but not enjoyable specifically

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
I just feel like I have to puke, no mania :shrug:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
its an experience that everyone should try at least once, stay up until u have open eye hallucinations and delusions, right on the cusp of slipping into psychosis...and then take some valium and have urself a nice long nap

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009
i really enjoy it, every bowl of overly spicy pho brings me to a new peak that i temper with a crisp pilsner

what is love, baby dont klurf me

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
as a rule i recommend people be on the cusp of things

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

I't s almost 3am and I'm not manic but I'm also much worse at posting than usual.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I don't get how people manage to stay up several days straight. I start feeling crappy if I go a single day without sleep and it sure doesn't feel nice.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
i've never stayed up for more than 36 hours, what's wrong w/you people? meth addicts???

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:
By day 29, I was a butterfly.

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
Yeah my friend's in hospital because he went off his schizophrenia medication and didn't sleep for four days and started talking about liquid information again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

that's cool, and so is the feeling that you're literally dying

• Locked thread