Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i was at the gym lifting weights like an ignoramus when a big muscle guy started rubbing my back "jesus your hands are hot" i quietly thought to myself. He asked me to come with him so we can work out together, saying that I had problems with my form. he had me curl and helped me burn out my biceps by gently helping me as my arms tired. He gave me great instruction on other exercises, some I haven't even read about on the internet before. After he helped push me further than i thought i could go, he asked when i would be in the gym next. "oh im here everyday!" he smiled and said he'd see me soon. He maintained eye contact while walking away and winked at me. I have never returned to the gym.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
one time i met your mom, op

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Harald posted:

one time i met your mom, op
Holy poo poo. :iceburn:

James Trickington
Apr 23, 2008
during a hug i felt his wiener brush across mine and it was loving big... :froggonk:

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Once I was loving this guy in the rear end and I caught a glimpse of a muscley dude on tv, it was awkward

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

gently caress Your Website posted:

Once I was loving this guy in the rear end and I caught a glimpse of a muscley dude on tv, it was awkward

At least the guy you were loving was straight enough to not ask for a reach around.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
This body builder down the street from me got caught having sex with my neighbors dog. They didn't involve the police or anything just told them they would if it happened again and warned all those living in the area or the mans behavior. Well one day i was at the animal shelter helping my girlfriend pick out a dog to adopt when I saw the body builder guy. He noticed me and just kind of shrugged like "hey what do you expect". It was pretty awkward.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Haven't had one!

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

This body builder down the street from me got caught having sex with my neighbors dog. They didn't involve the police or anything just told them they would if it happened again and warned all those living in the area or the mans behavior. Well one day i was at the animal shelter helping my girlfriend pick out a dog to adopt when I saw the body builder guy. He noticed me and just kind of shrugged like "hey what do you expect". It was pretty awkward.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

Dead Precedents posted:

At least the guy you were loving was straight enough to not ask for a reach around.

Oh yeah, real stand up dude. All man that one. Think he might have seen tv muscle dude too but classy enough not to even let on

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

gently caress Your Website posted:

Oh yeah, real stand up dude. All man that one. Think he might have seen tv muscle dude too but classy enough not to even let on

Got yourself a good man. Hold onto him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
once i was flexing in the mirror and made direct eye contact with myself

needless to say it was a hypnotic experience :heysexy:

• Locked thread