Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
So I'm visiting my parents in Michigan until Monday.

I have brought my PS4... But no where in my parents house do they have anything to play on. After pleading with them and telling them to just get it over with.. They still have not get a HDTV. Not even their computer monitor. Now they're telling ME to get over it....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
read a book

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Take your mom's panties and jerk off with them.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Dis scrub don't have PSVita remote play.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Cyberball 2072 posted:

Dis scrub don't have PSVita remote play.

this scrub plays games on a tiny screen

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

You travel with your PS4?

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

your parents are xbone users time to sever

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Prorat posted:

So I'm visiting my parents in Michigan until Monday.

I have brought my PS4... But no where in my parents house do they have anything to play on. After pleading with them and telling them to just get it over with.. They still have not get a HDTV. Not even their computer monitor. Now they're telling ME to get over it....

Record them loving in HD and watch it on a loop.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Get over it you little bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

If you're hauling around a game console you might as well carry around a small hdmi lcd while you're at it. You expect other people to help provide fuel for your laziness? Sheesh. I'd never expect anyone to let me freely hook up my ps4 to their own tv setup, and def not my parents.

• Locked thread