Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Also the modern classic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFbVKL-Meo0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninja fetus
Jan 22, 2005
Legalize murder

Node posted:

I wish death upon Pewdiepie.
:megadeath:

Please yes.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Gaunab posted:

he makes over a million dollars. still haven't seen any of his videos

http://www.statsheep.com/PewDiePie

Who knew shouting at a microphone while playing video games makes money.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

wooooow, this loving hater right here, 31,913,916 people can't be wrong

peak debt
Mar 11, 2001
b& :(
Nap Ghost
gently caress pewdiepie, yogscast for life :cool:

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

peak debt posted:

gently caress pewdiepie, yogscast for life :cool:

fat chavs screaming about jaffa cakes and trite old memes playing a lovely game non stop because when they stop literally their entire fanbase dies

peak debt
Mar 11, 2001
b& :(
Nap Ghost
well yeah but at least they're OUR BOYS

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Cr1TiKaL ftw

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i love the LPer that talks really fast in a slightly funny accent using quick wits and cuts.

does anyone remember his name??

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

youtube kept recommending his videos so i clicked thumbs down on a bunch of them and it hasnt recommended any recently so i think it worked

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Jst0rm posted:

Robbaz is better.

times ten!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

All these LP personalities suck cock.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

I like Critical's witty and dry sense of humor. It contrasts well with PewDiePie's INCESSANT SCREECHING

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer

I'm pretty sure there's a spot reserved in Galt's Gulch for Youtube superstars.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Three-Phase posted:

I like Critical's witty and dry sense of humor. It contrasts well with PewDiePie's INCESSANT SCREECHING

It sucks Cock, they're all out of shape losers which is how I primarily judge human worth.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

of course goons hate someone with entrepreneurial spirit because some guy found out how to make millions off doing what he loves yet they are stuck filling the permanent assprint on their computer chair in their "office" (aka the room where they wither their bank account away increasing their steam net worth)

pewdiepie is a brand name at this point

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

Jst0rm posted:

Robbaz is better.

Somehow I had the good fortune of watching Robbaz before I'd ever heard of Pewdiepie. And for that I am thankful.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
This was my first robbaz video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhBiNx749Zw

I was hooked lol.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
I hope he dies, seriously

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

I hope he dies, seriously

Thats a certainty.

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

I may enjoy exactly one Youtube person who screams at a face-cam while playing video games but it sure as poo poo isn't this rear end in a top hat; even I have standards.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
(yells a lot into face cam)

im so wacky!!

waffle
May 12, 2001
HEH
I think about how when I was 15 I would have liked Pewdiepie and I probably would have posted in LP forums.

thank god, back when i was 15 we had the much more sophisticated and refined l33t liek jeff k instead

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
he made millions of dollars last year

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012
I liked the retsupurae video about him, but that's about it

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".
I tried to watch a pewd video one time but it was so loving awful I had to turn it off after a minute. That was when I realized I don't understand or care about what young people are into these days. :shrug:

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
The only people more annoying that pewdiepie fans are people who get upset that someone likes pewdiepie.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
4playerpodcast 2008 era

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

I like Dopelives mainly because he laughs at everything and seems to be honestly enjoying the gently caress out of whatever he is playing no matter how bad it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxuoEvOczX4

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Over There posted:

The only people more annoying that pewdiepie fans are people who get upset that someone likes pewdiepie.
That sounds like something a Pewdiepie fan would say. :toughguy:

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

I like Dopelives mainly because he laughs at everything and seems to be honestly enjoying the gently caress out of whatever he is playing no matter how bad it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxuoEvOczX4
I tried watching a video of his where he made a Sim but he said "friend of the family" a bunch and I couldn't tell if he was being ironically racist or not.

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

Hate not the Pewdiepie, hate the other LPers who adopt some kind of hosed up spergy accent like him to copy his fame.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EllisD
Mar 14, 2004

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!?
who is this guy

• Locked thread