Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his prophet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS

gary oldmans diary posted:

ive heard priests literally talking about how theyll perform rites or whatever for you if you think your house is haunted or possessed or whatever
come the gently caress on that is casting spells dont deny it
literally magic words you can recite that you learned of in your house of wizardry
instead of magic points its jesus points big difference

Yeah it rules. My parish had "bring your pets to church for blessings" on st. Francis' feast day :3:

TEAYCHES posted:

there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his prophet

True, but my fav prohpet is Elijah, he had a posse of child-eating bears

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

I only believe in El Santo and his son.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

loving nice poo poo

whats the spiritual significance of 6 pointed stars? i notice a lot of mystics are into them. i like them a lot too. the way they simultaneously represent 2 sets of 3 and 3 sets of 2 is cool.

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
i kinda get the lure of militant islam because sometimes, poo poo a lot of the time, i just wanna be violent as -gently caress-

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
im a non denominational rear end worshipper

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

bluewedge posted:

i kinda get the lure of militant islam because sometimes, poo poo a lot of the time, i just wanna be violent as -gently caress-
when i wanna be violent, it's without fail because i'm horny or need to take a poo poo, usually both. use this knowledge wisely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Tautologicus posted:

Screwed up? Those religions created western society. Relgion=culture. You can't have one without the other.
were primary influences of, religion not equal culture, can have one without other
youre probably tarded

Tautologicus posted:

Who said there was a morality in the first place? Christianity.
yep, definitely tarded

Ocean Book posted:

loving nice poo poo

whats the spiritual significance of 6 pointed stars? i notice a lot of mystics are into them. i like them a lot too. the way they simultaneously represent 2 sets of 3 and 3 sets of 2 is cool.
basic geometric symbol mysticism :ughh: wow a reflection of something that does not have 180 degree rotational symmetry :magical:

• Locked thread