Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How good is Drudge?
The Best
:350:
pretty darn good
:420:
View Results

• Locked thread
FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

gnarlyhotep posted:

it's almost like everything about mass media is slanted

Um excuse me the media is run by Jews, not Chinese folk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
also this one holy lmao

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

notZaar posted:

Um excuse me the media is run by Jews, not Chinese folk

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
from drudge right now:

photo of a tightrope walker standing over an abyss (with an article about plunging discovery channel ratings), with the manic face of republican joni ernst awaiting to gobble him up below. to the right, a list of articles about tension in the democrat camp ... just before they plunge off the electoral tightrope!

:siren:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Omi-Polari posted:

from drudge right now:

photo of a tightrope walker standing over an abyss (with an article about plunging discovery channel ratings), with the manic face of republican joni ernst awaiting to gobble him up below. to the right, a list of articles about tension in the democrat camp ... just before they plunge off the electoral tightrope!

:siren:

it's reminiscent of certain medieval tapestries and early political cartoons

but even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Omi-Polari posted:

also this one holy lmao

Holy poo poo, I'm sad I missed this one. Today just has some almost stock image worthy things.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

TOILETLORD posted:

they started to try and counter drudge, drudge is far right so huffington decided to do the same thing for the far left, and last time i looked was losing money, instead of making it hand over fist like drudge.

lol if you think the huffington post is "far left."

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

ethanol posted:

I've read the drudge report every day for ten years.

Hi Dad, I didn't know you were a goon

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Arianna Huffington seems like a bad person

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Uncle Wemus posted:

Arianna Huffington seems like a bad person

She was always really nice to Seth Myers on SNL

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
This video sucks! Change it...

Dangit Bobby I tell ya whut...

This week on OW MY BALLS...

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Drudgtaposition.

Eminem horns, attacking veterans. Biden underneath doing things with his hands and grinning.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
how much of a lame dad do you have to be to get offended at eminem in this day and age

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Dredd Report parody was pretty great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

Yaldabaoth posted:

It's going to be scary when all the old guys who set up the system solely for their own economic benefit die off and leave their brainwashed true believers to run things. It will be scientology times a hundred

they'll have nuclear weapons

• Locked thread