Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
my browns won, my bac is twice the legal limit, got 30 chicken nuggets to eat, and windows 98 knows i have a hot girl that is down to f, but im going to pass and plz don't post about it ever windows. i trusted you with that intel. just is an ego boost u know guys?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chajusong
Oct 18, 2002
im dirnking piss

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I was walking around outside today and these kids stated surrounding me, laughing and speaking in Chinese? Before they got back on their tour bus, when I walked back to my apartment kind of confused and somewhat forlorn my girlfriend gasped.

Well... it turned out I had poo poo myself pretty badly while walking and didn't notice. I ended up blaming it on her for using the strap-on too roughly then I cried in the bathroom a little bit

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

chajusong posted:

im dirnking piss

has Budweiser improved its recipe?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
So what do I do about the piss sink? How do I tell if anyone noticed what idid in their kitchen?

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
peeing on your feet in the shower prevents athletes foot.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
another fact about pee is that it's sterile

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Still though it's gross. If they figure out what I did then I probably won't be invited over again.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
leave em an upper decker next time

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I think I pissed in cups and bowls and dishes. I was so hosed up I couldn't walk literally five feet to the bathroom. Or maybe I dreamed it. How can I tell for sure?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Magnus Gallant posted:

I think I pissed in cups and bowls and dishes. I was so hosed up I couldn't walk literally five feet to the bathroom. Or maybe I dreamed it. How can I tell for sure?

show up unannounced and check, if there's no pee produce some on the spot

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I love the Wii U, Playstation Four, and above all, PC gaming.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBAzlNJonO8&spfreload=1

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

psyopmonkey posted:

Im going to make egg rolls tonight.

I made a cup of ramen noodles instant lunch tonight

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I have to poo poo but I don't think I'm going to post everywhere about it like some people cause I'm a good person.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

I love the Wii U, Playstation Four, and above all, PC gaming.

same but just the last one :getin:

guppiehaus
Sep 13, 2010
i reorganized all my browser bookmarks

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

so it's realposting time.

I also reorganised all my bookmarks.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

you irl posted:

another fact about pee is that it's sterile

if you are uncircumcised, you can make a little balloon when you pee and swish it all around and that cleans everything.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

The Mad Archivist posted:

same but just the last one :getin:

See, we're not supposed to realpost in this thread, though...

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Sas posted:

if you are uncircumcised, you can make a little balloon when you pee and swish it all around and that cleans everything.

if you are uncircumcised you can do whatever you want because you are literally an animal and nobody will ever willingly touch your penis anyway much less care about its hygiene

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
I ate the last milano cookie. sorry.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I ate SpeedGem's cat. sorry.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Windows 98 posted:

I ate SpeedGem's cat. sorry.

Good luck with that, Also, I enjoy bullshitting with the election people who call my house and tell me who to vote for for 10~15 mins, they hang up when I start playing yanni songs though.

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp
Can someone please point out where the fakepost button is located? I don't wanna post in this thread without it, breaking some mysterious GBS rules - next thing I know it'll be *BAM* Probate time.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Gunky Junket posted:

Can someone please point out where the fakepost button is located? I don't wanna post in this thread without it, breaking some mysterious GBS rules - next thing I know it'll be *BAM* Probate time.

take it like a man.... Republican

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
I can't stop eating cheese. I ate like 2 whole bricks of cheese since Friday night.

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

VendaGoat posted:

take it like a man.... Republican

So, I just pony up the cash and buy my way out/through then?

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Speedjam was found expired in a homeless shelter this morning

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Gunky Junket posted:

So, I just pony up the cash and buy my way out/through then?

or you pay to enjoy it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

VendaGoat posted:

or you pay to enjoy it

You make it sound like a cheap ten buck 'good time' doesn't involve contracting syphilis.

• Locked thread