Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

vyst posted:

is she trans what kind of chick name is danny

Actually her name isn't even Danny. One day she told me her name isn't Danny and she doesn't like giving out her real name, I asked if it was Danielle and she said no. Dunno why she uses a fake name but it's suss.

Also she has no tits whatsoever, could very well be transsexual. Seriously, she actually really could be she looks very masculine. Tomorrow I'll stalk her on her lunch break and see if she uses the girls or boys toilets.

E: Also if I could get some tips as to how I can subtly grope her down there to see what's going without getting sued for harassment that would be handy.

krampster2 fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Nov 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
post pics of the sluts from your work

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

krampster2 posted:

Also if I could get some tips as to how I can subtly grope her down there to see what's going without getting sued for harassment that would be handy.
lol

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

She quit! Just walked out the door five mins ago. After five years here she is finally loving gone. Best day of my life.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
it's me, i'm the small minded, large waisted lady that just says "ooooooooookay......" in that annoying voice whenever somebody is talking about something she does not understand

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
it should have been you op. except you should have been fired in front of everyone

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I wish I was interesting enough to be infamous at work but instead I'm the boring guy no one remembers.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
i know a dani who is SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER hot OP. maybe if she splled her name the right way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

She (he?) invited us all to a going away party. Asked around and not a single person is going and I don't even feel sorry.

krampster2 fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Nov 5, 2014

• Locked thread