Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

you take things a little too seriously and literally for someone trying to make people laugh every now and then.

back atchya buddy boy, by the way can one of you guys tell me my credit score? my accountant is slow this month with his notifications

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Business Gorillas posted:

i'm an independent.

yes, i've voted straight ticket republican in the past 3 elections, why do you ask?

ud think the dumbocrats would figure out how to woo independents but they cant delivery poo poo

thats the problem

id rather vote for the sociopath true believer than a limp wristed amoeba who cant deliver anything

if it fucks the poor well then they should go DO something about it

until then i will continue voting for republicans

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Spanish Manlove posted:

back atchya buddy boy, by the way can one of you guys tell me my credit score? my accountant is slow this month with his notifications

hahaha. i got htis one. omg. hahaha. ready for this?? ahaha i got this, guys, hold up. back up a little. 420

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
ok so paranoid randroid said he killed himself but he keeps posting so im starting to doubt his truthfulness

any other liberals kill themselves? (NO LYING)

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

guys youre ruining the awesome suicidal vibe this thread has with all your arguing

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Carol Pizzamom posted:

hahaha. i got htis one. omg. hahaha. ready for this?? ahaha i got this, guys, hold up. back up a little. 420

hooray it's gone up! Thanks republicans!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Top City Homo posted:

ud think the dumbocrats would figure out how to woo independents but they cant delivery poo poo

thats the problem

there aren't any independents anymore, just people too complicated to admit they're straight ticket R/D or can't stand either party and won't vote for them anytime soon

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

hey spanish manlove if i kill myself will u give me the parmadead av? cuz i wanr an av but dont want to spend 5 buckos

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Spanish Manlove posted:

wtf are you talking about

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

babypolis posted:

hey spanish manlove if i kill myself will u give me the parmadead av? cuz i wanr an av but dont want to spend 5 buckos

Please don't kill yourself.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i'm going to slowly kill myself by smoking weed

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
please don't try to stop me. i want and deserve this.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Drink Cheerwine posted:

ok so paranoid randroid said he killed himself but he keeps posting so im starting to doubt his truthfulness

any other liberals kill themselves? (NO LYING)

the year is 2016 and skeletal paranoid randroid wins the presidency. democracy as we know it is abolished in favor for true communism. the entirety of SA is consolidated into a single LF forum by government mandate. osteoporosis is outlawed and mandatory calcium injections directly into the bone marrow is now humanity's only source of nourishment.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

its a relaxing, mega sick, super cool, rainy fall day, here where I live,. maybe we could just,
code:
{R E L A X}
, and talk about, whatever

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhj.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
On my pizza I prefer dough covered in tomato sauce/whole tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella cheese. I think this is a Margherita style?

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

im a big fan of meatball pizza, it can be pretty rare to find good meatball, but if the meatballs are well made they can slice em up like pepperoni

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Carol Pizzamom posted:

im a big fan of meatball pizza, it can be pretty rare to find good meatball, but if the meatballs are well made they can slice em up like pepperoni

Oh man this sounds amazing, I'm going to put meatball pizza on my list of things I really need to try.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

good with mushroom maybe olive if the olives are good and you're an olive person

i got dragged to matchbox earlier and they had a spicy meatball pizza that i gotta say wasnt bad. "thats a spicy meatball!" i exclaimed, everyone looked at me and wrote me off as mentally ill. god bless

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Gonna go get a pizza soon :)

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
pizza is good imo

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

oh man the Lena Dunham thread gets rerouted into the Lena Dunham rear end Critique thread and gets gassed, it'd be super funny if we turned the bi-partisanally retarded U.S. voter thread into the pizza thread instead of the Shark Megathread that it obviously should have been.

★★★ Shark 2016 ★★★

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
shark week will come soon, trust me.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

OH poo poo

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

★★★ Shark 2016 2014 or 2015, whenev poo poo gets put together ★★★

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Can i be an ironic mod? I have a lot of dark things I want to do and the name so

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I support pizza, booze, weed and sharks.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the suicide pizza

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

there's free weed pizza in the beer tank...

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Would president shark impose government restrictions on industries that may dump things into the oceans? Or does he feel that the hand of government should not interfere in private business?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Private businesses polluting our oceans... is bad

Private businesses acting independently and unbeholden to government... is good

★★★ Shark 2016 ★★★

*Frenzied orgy between Repulicans, Democrats, Libertarians, and Environmental Activists continues*

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

InterFaced posted:

I support pizza, booze, weed and sharks.

this is a good platform. add sex and i'll be your vp

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
I like pizza.

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Bill Maher on Pizza:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SASkrBbIBJs

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
"Republican candidates and right-leaning outside groups will have spent more money than Democrats and liberal-leaning groups, at $1.92 billion for the GOP compared to the Democrats’ $1.76 billion"

Hahaha I didn't even realize that was the case, I just got that infograph from sanders. For those who think the decimal looks small that's a 160 million dollar difference. The grand total is also the largest that's been spent on a mid term election ever.

But yeah, your common voter is still relevant in politics.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

ArbitraryC posted:

"Republican candidates and right-leaning outside groups will have spent more money than Democrats and liberal-leaning groups, at $1.92 billion for the GOP compared to the Democrats’ $1.76 billion"

Hahaha I didn't even realize that was the case, I just got that infograph from sanders. For those who think the decimal looks small that's a 160 million dollar difference. The grand total is also the largest that's been spent on a mid term election ever.

But yeah, your common voter is still relevant in politics.
I got 5000 dollars for my vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

I got 5000 dollars for my vote

Democrats pay double that.

• Locked thread