Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Why did you join the forums?
[OPTION DELETED]
Front Page (JeffK, Cliff, etc)
Torrents (dpph, nmh, btb)
FYAD
[OPTION DELETED]
[OPTION DELETED]
western animation
View Results

• Locked thread
Fluo
May 25, 2007

Sex Beef 2.0 posted:

The epicness that is doomhouse!!!

Mood house vs Doom house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
Honestly, I've been reading these forums since 2002 and seen all manner of awesome things come and go. I used to work overnight at Comcast and was a fairly active user/reader of zFilter, so it stands to reason that I would come across various somethingawful dot com articles while wasting time until the end of my shift. Cliff Yablonski was extremely my poo poo back in the day, plus weekend web and photoshop phriday were always good for a chuckle. The front page writers were all pretty talented back then, and there are still various sagas I like to revisit here and there. New users: check out the Dynamars Corporation stories, they're hilarious. The Blue Stripe series is also pretty drat entertaining, not to mention some breakout posters of the good old days like Humper Monkey and Bruiser. Also, if you can't at least crack a smile at Tooth-Tooth, Your Band Sucks, the old game reviews and icq pranks then you're probably dead inside.

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

Everyone around my regdate joined for DPPH, don't even front

• Locked thread