Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
Horvats dad looks like a nervous wreck out there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug

ThinkTank posted:

Aren't you in Australia? How is your feed a minute ahead of mine?

I'm listening to Team 1040 radio (which is normally still behind). I don't know why it's so good today, it's refreshing to actually be LIVE for once instead of being the usual minute or two behind

vvv alternative time travel answer below

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

ThinkTank posted:

Aren't you in Australia? How is your feed a minute ahead of mine?

they're like 8 hours ahead of us

he's just being a good sport and waiting

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

aejix posted:

I'm listening to Team 1040 radio (which is normally still behind). I don't know why it's so good today, it's refreshing to actually be LIVE for once instead of being the usual minute or two behind

vvv alternative time travel answer below

Ah right. The radio stream is usually close to live.

Stoven
Feb 11, 2008
:siren: Franson :siren:

Vaginaface
Aug 26, 2013

HEY REI HEY REI,
do vaginaface!
Bury me with my anime
Nucks looking good for a hat trick

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Yay! :siren:

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

:woop: nucks win!

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

JawKnee posted:

:woop: nucks win!

Bo is our new god.

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
Phaneuf, you stupid, stupid man.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

Pillbug
Well done boys! Obviously on radio you miss a lot - did we just completely out play them from the 2nd onwards, did the Avs just completely poo poo the bed (or was it both?)

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

aejix posted:

Well done boys! Obviously on radio you miss a lot - did we just completely out play them from the 2nd onwards, did the Avs just completely poo poo the bed (or was it both?)

Pretty much both.

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

Stealing your favourite hockey teams
...in spirit.

ThinkTank posted:

Bo(nino) is our new god.

Fixed this for you. Doing so much better than I had expected.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

aejix posted:

For most of the game honestly. Avs scored on the first shot and a scramble at the side in a first period I felt we carried. After the first it was insanely one sided in our favour. All the goals in the third felt like an inevitability. Take away that goal on the first shot and that was pretty close to a textbook perfect game.

Stoven
Feb 11, 2008

AegisP posted:

Phaneuf, you stupid, stupid man.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

aejix posted:

as much as I was making GBS threads on them the nucks were pretty decent the whole game but really turned it up in the 2nd and 3rd. PP looked fairly solid all night, and there weren't any terrible defensive breakdowns - seems like the nucks were just asleep in the first 10 minutes or so

Vaginaface
Aug 26, 2013

HEY REI HEY REI,
do vaginaface!
Pretty sure Varly has ptsd and cracks every third period after game 7 last year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Cool, that's good news to see the guys really execute and keep up the pressure/consistency for an entire game. Hopefully Desjardins has banished 3rd period Canucks™ to the land of wind and ghosts

• Locked thread