Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
post yr trillest cult ideas itt. i think together we can cone up with a p cool chilly that all the other cults will b jealous of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quellar
Dec 21, 2007
quit staring at me
Instead of recruiting weak-minded people, you should only get cool people. That way your cult will be really cool.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Quellar posted:

Instead of recruiting weak-minded people, you should only get cool people. That way your cult will be really cool.

yeah! that's what im talkinga bout

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Move your cult to Clearwater, FL and steal members from scientology

You can be the cult that cucked Tom Cruise

Sidecrab
Jul 16, 2012

get hundreds of ppl with to register the same name on like every forum on the internet then post exactly the same hosed up thing

like you could all call yourself 'John Galt'

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
some protips for moving others to spiritual enlightenment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBK5aKOr2Fw

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Move your cult to Clearwater, FL and steal members from scientology

You can be the cult that cucked Tom Cruise

hmm good good. i live on the other side of florida maybe turn it into like a eat coast vs west coast cult beef? dies scientology have rappers?

Sidecrab
Jul 16, 2012

Call yourself 'the big babys' and wear baby masks alot

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Only recruit hot people

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Quellar posted:

that's been done

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

just do a dragonball Z cult and promise people they will learn to shoot ki blasts if they believe hard enough. probably get you a couple million followers at least.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I'll join but only if I can be the guy that all the chicks need to sleep with for initiation into the cult. Also no fat chicks or psyopmonkey.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Boomstick Quaid posted:

some protips for moving others to spiritual enlightenment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBK5aKOr2Fw

this was v informative ty

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

just do a dragonball Z cult and promise people they will learn to shoot ki blasts if they believe hard enough. probably get you a couple million followers at least.

hmm this seems to contradict earlier suggestions of only recruiting cool, attractive ppl tho

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I had a cult for three days or so when we were all on LSD. We ate nothing but root vegetables and slathered our bodies with earth and mud. I was a chieftain / doctor of wisdom and I broke a guys foot with a Jack Daniels bottle

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

these already actually exist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxQ-e0GStpg

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

kill that guy and steal his followers for starters

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

but what if instead his followers get all the dragon testicles and wish him back 2 life? :ohdear:

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

do you have any ideas of your own OP? why should someone with good cult ideas share them with you and share the leadership if you aren't going to contribute anything?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a cult that worships my dick and balls (no dudes)

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a second cult that worship my butthole (no chicks) and a mixed cult of taint worshippers (no jews, not generous enough with my taint)

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

psh, good luck killing THAT guy. he'll ki blast you to deep space before you know what hit you

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
This world is pain op and you are the medicine, start with that

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

soup cult: one member makes a big pot of soup every week, then the whole cult eats it together. that's it, you just eat soup.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Earwicker posted:

do you have any ideas of your own OP? why should someone with good cult ideas share them with you and share the leadership if you aren't going to contribute anything?

i didn't even kno u still posted but i think u know goon projects are alwaysv successful also first crowd sourced cult?

neway here are some've my ideas:

* milkshake cult (brings all the boys to the yard [cult yard)?>
* weed cult (rastafarianidm too strict? join us instead!ħ
* meta cult: this is a more advanced idea but maybe a cult that attracts cult leaders? like a mlm scheme but with cults?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

OK
But the cult is about dirt. Think about it. No matter how deep you dig into the earth there is always more dirt (soil is a polite term for dirt). What you need is a team of dedicated priests who can keep digging until they hit something that is not dirt (maybe gold or diamonds that The World Bankers have not yet found).

I don't know but please PM me when you hit the motherlode that I KNOW is out there I support you fully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

darkwing cuck posted:

* meta cult: this is a more advanced idea but maybe a cult that attracts cult leaders? like a mlm scheme but with cults?

maybe instead of starting a cult it would be cool to be a high level consultant for cult leaders. you get the big bucks but none of the brainwashing and you are long gone by the time its collapsed in drama and police sieges, your the kind of guy who always knows where someone can get a deal on a compound or has a cousin with a line on some bulk rate koolaid

• Locked thread