Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
femcastra
Apr 25, 2008

If you want him,
come and knit him!
Thanks for the heads up! Nothing's come yet, but I'm checking my mail often. Aus post is slow at times, and if it's anything edible, it'll get held up by customs.

Sorry to hear about your job news, hope things get better!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mobius 1
Aug 29, 2004
Sierra Hotel!
Internet Santa came :)

Got some sweet playing cards, some candy which is now gone because I shared it with my brother, and some awesome Florida Gators gear. Add the little journal I can write all sorts of rantings in and its been a great SASS this year. Thank you so much EZipperelli :)

femcastra
Apr 25, 2008

If you want him,
come and knit him!

cuntvalet posted:

femcastra!!!

I have no clue if that first parcel has made it to you yet. Hurrah for the Something Store not offering me tracking.

However! Either end of this week or next week, another small package will begin it's voyage to you. Just gotta wait for my severance to come out because my whole department got laid off. Yaaaaaay!

Just thought I'd give you a heads up!

Got a super cute bow tie!!!

Will post a photo when I can dig out a shirt that has a collar.

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~

femcastra posted:

Got a super cute bow tie!!!

Will post a photo when I can dig out a shirt that has a collar.

So cool! You've also got a second parcel on it's way from Canada. It should hit your customs in about 6 - 10 business days! They wanted me to send it by boat but it would take like 6 - 8 weeks and that's a hilariously awful long time so I insisted on airmail!

Funkmaster General
Sep 13, 2008

Hey, man, I distinctly remember this being an episode of Spongebob. :colbert:

I completely forgot to post about it but my santee sent me a valentine's-themed thank you card, which did arrive on time and was awesome.

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

In other Lightening Round news, I'm wondering if I got grinched. I haven't heard from a Santa or anything at this point. That said I reread my application email and while I provided my mailing address and a link to my post, I didn't explicitly say I wanted to receive so uh...maybe I screwed that one up myself. And that's okay because that's my bad.

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.
It's okay. I sent mine out and my santee didn't say anything, nor have I received anything myself. I may have gotten grinched twice this year. Which is okay, I've been an awful human being.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Both of you guys were assigned to people who are yearly regulars so I'd be somewhat surprised if they just up and disappeared on you.

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.
Bag full of Confederate flags it is, next year!

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Both of you guys were assigned to people who are yearly regulars so I'd be somewhat surprised if they just up and disappeared on you.

What is the deadline for contact before Grinch-guessing becomes a thing? Maybe I just have a Santa from far away so postage is taking a long time and they aren't big communicators! I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt, I know my stuff to my Santee went out late-ish.

:iiam:

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy
My Santa suit is leaking jolly. I need help! :ohdearsass: HOHOHO!

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

You people will by God act like a team, or at least like people who know each other, or I'll incinerate the bunch of you here and now.

Potrzebie posted:

My Santa suit is leaking jolly. I need help! :ohdearsass: HOHOHO!

It leaked Iraqi CDs and some other music, so YAY ME. Seriously, it's been a lovely semester so Christmas again in April is a wonderful surprise. Everything else in my mailbox lately has been related to my father's death in December, and even though I'm glad he finally kicked it (Alzhiemers sucks, kids) I feel like I'm juggling taxes, estate issues, probate issues, trust fund issues, a month long flu, and finishing an upper level uni course in health policy. I'm really loving tired, and the gift showed up the day after I finished a bunch of stuff. :P

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff
That thread is awfully quiet :(.

I just want to put on the record that Re-SASS santee has received his box and PM'ed his thank yous. :)

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

Well, it's April and I still haven't heard from my Santa at all. At this point I think it's only fair to assume I've been grinched. :smith:

Oh well, better to happen during lightning round than the main event. See you guys next year for SASS 2K15. :unsmith:

femcastra
Apr 25, 2008

If you want him,
come and knit him!

cuntvalet posted:

Well, it's April and I still haven't heard from my Santa at all. At this point I think it's only fair to assume I've been grinched. :smith:

Oh well, better to happen during lightning round than the main event. See you guys next year for SASS 2K15. :unsmith:

This makes me so sad! Particularly as today I got home from 2 weeks away to a package of awesome from you.

I'm on my phone right now, but I've taken lots of photos and will upload soon. I'll try to put together a care package for your SASSmas to be rescued, but it'll be in a week or so as I'm broke broke right now.

Sit tight, all is not lost!

Edit: here's the haul!!

I got an array of stuff from my Santa cuntvalet, see!

In the red and white striped wrapping we have....

Captain Canuck! Canada's answer to Captain America, love this idea so much.

What's next?

A Canadian lanyard, Canadian flag badge and a badge for the little town of Brantford, famous for Alexander Bell

AND

Proof that I am a member of the best club yet

Thanks too for the lovely letter, it was great to get a rundown of the contents and where they all came from.

Thanks again cuntvalet, excellent Santa, much recommended.

femcastra fucked around with this message at 10:38 on Apr 18, 2015

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

You people will by God act like a team, or at least like people who know each other, or I'll incinerate the bunch of you here and now.
Greatest hits of Iraq rolling in the goon-Ford today.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

Pixelante posted:

Greatest hits of Iraq rolling in the goon-Ford today.

:boom::dance::parrot::dance::parrot::dance::boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

femcastra posted:

This makes me so sad! Particularly as today I got home from 2 weeks away to a package of awesome from you.

I'm on my phone right now, but I've taken lots of photos and will upload soon. I'll try to put together a care package for your SASSmas to be rescued, but it'll be in a week or so as I'm broke broke right now.

Sit tight, all is not lost!

Edit: here's the haul!!

I got an array of stuff from my Santa cuntvalet, see!

In the red and white striped wrapping we have....

Captain Canuck! Canada's answer to Captain America, love this idea so much.

What's next?

A Canadian lanyard, Canadian flag badge and a badge for the little town of Brantford, famous for Alexander Bell

AND

Proof that I am a member of the best club yet

Thanks too for the lovely letter, it was great to get a rundown of the contents and where they all came from.

Thanks again cuntvalet, excellent Santa, much recommended.

I'm so glad everything got to you safely! I can't help but think Captain Canuck is a lot of fun. Brantford has our very own super hero, Captain Kindness, but I think Canuck outweighs him in politeness, moose petting and maple syrup blood when you get right down to it. :3:

• Locked thread