Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
when i pass shady looking characters on the street, i often fantasize about what i would do if they tried to mug me. sadly, this hasn't happened yet, despite the fact that i don't own a car and as such am out and about on foot among the street trash on a daily basis. i guess i must give off the look of a guy you don't wanna tango with.

however, if it does ever happen (which i doubt it will), my only goal is to get in the first punch. then, once my attacker is stunned, get him on the ground and call him a racist name if he is a minority or a "white trash piece of poo poo" if he is white, just before knocking him out, kicking him the teeth once or twice for good measure and lasting injury, and then strolling along on my merry way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

when i pass shady looking characters on the street, i often fantasize about what i would do if they tried to mug me. sadly, this hasn't happened yet, despite the fact that i don't own a car and as such am out and about on foot among the street trash on a daily basis. i guess i must give off the look of a guy you don't wanna tango with.

however, if it does ever happen (which i doubt it will), my only goal is to get in the first punch. then, once my attacker is stunned, get him on the ground and call him a racist name if he is a minority or a "white trash piece of poo poo" if he is white, just before knocking him out, kicking him the teeth once or twice for good measure and lasting injury, and then strolling along on my merry way.

i got to partially live this out and cut one of the 3 in the arm before they realized i wasnt a "pussy mark".

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
gunpoint was a great indie game

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I guess that's what I get for voting democrat.

Once a guy pointed a gun at my buddy and my buddy laughed and turned away.

That buddy was Albert Einstein

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006
I'm down with that brother
Why do people keep going to gunpoint if they keep getting held up there? Find another way home dudes. Stay safe.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

No joke though I'm buying a gun now. I wouldn't have used it in a situation like that but whatever it's happening.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Fitzy Fitz posted:

No joke though I'm buying a gun now. I wouldn't have used it in a situation like that but whatever it's happening.

Get one and shoot them next time. 7 billion people in the world, so you don't have to worry about a couple of gently caress-ups who don't want to be part of civilized society

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Fitzy Fitz posted:

you should def buy a gun especially since it wouldn't have helped you at all in the situation that led you to buy one.

it's ok for him to be irrational, he was robbed at gunpoint once guys

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Fitzy Fitz posted:

And then carry it everywhere you go. Out in the open. You're white, it's totally ok.

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

poopzilla posted:

the best defense to being robbed is to just be poor.

When someone tries to rob me I just reverse rob them instead.

"No, you give me your money"

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Fitzy Fitz posted:

best possible outcome

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

Fitzy Fitz posted:

So if you wouldn't have used it in a situation like this, why do you want one?

You're more likely to shoot yourself, someone close to you or some unfortunate gently caress who is walking past Goon Mansions when you unwittingly discharge the round you didn't realise was in the breach than you are to do something useful with it.

Companion Cube
Oct 11, 2007

We do what we must because WAAAAAAAAAGH!

It's kind of an expensive way to get your feeling of personal sovereignty back but be careful and have fun with your new hobby I guess.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

you are going to get murdered and it is going to be hilarious lmfao

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

fyi youre one of those street trash walking about as well

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Hungry Joe posted:

When someone tries to rob me I just reverse rob them instead.

"No, you give me your money"

I should have thought of that

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

Vorik posted:

you are going to get murdered and it is going to be hilarious lmfao
if that's what happens, so be it. i'd rather die a man on my feet than live like a coward on my knees.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

if that's what happens, so be it. i'd rather die a man on my feet than live like a coward on my knees.

a warrior's death!!! :gowron:

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Black dude: Gimme your wallet white boy

Me: No, you give me your 400 dollar Jordans, friend of the family

Black dude: [taken aback, faltering] I know you meant "nigga", a term of endearment from brother to brother, you weren't being racist.

Me: Actually, I was. *draws expensive customized Kimber .45 ACP with night glow sights*

Black dude: :fireman:

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
lol if you have so little self worth you'd let anyone with anything less than a gun take anything. And even then id be trashtalking him the whole time. Worth getting pistolwhipped.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
lol at op afraid of dying

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Please keep us apprised of all the tangos you drop during your day to day. :bustem:

Sunset
Aug 15, 2005

Fitzy Fitz posted:

If you do, as people have said, it would probably end up with you in trouble of some sort if push ever came to shove and you ended up using it, especially to defend yourself while out and about. Whether legally, or worse, the only protection it could really give you right now is in your own home. Which is fine I guess, but even with a weapon the best thing to do is just lock yourself in a room somewhere safe if you can and call for help. The weapon would be a last resort if they are trying to get to you to hurt or assault you in someway beyond the burgle.

Stay safe and I hope you're doing better today. :)

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com
op, since you've already been mugged once, you're less likely to be mugged again, statisically. so that's a silver lining.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Next time just have your gun with you OP, and shoot at the guy(s) as they're running away with your stuff.

Collect your wallet and a reward from your city for cleaning up the streets.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Fitzy Fitz posted:

you can stop yourself from getting robbed at gunpoint ever again with 1 shot.. make it count..

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Fitzy Fitz posted:

You really should start patrolling the neighborhood now George Zimmerman style. Its your obligation to make it safe again as you pussied out the first time.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Darth123123 posted:

You really should start patrolling the neighborhood now George Zimmerman style. Its your obligation to make it safe again as you pussied out the first time.

if anything, he made the neighborhood more dangerous because the muggers were emboldened by his pathetic beta-ness

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

op i recommend you play the videogame CALL of Cduty to prepare yourself for the act of killing if it ever needs be done... steel ur mind and body and train perfectly for that just in case

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
oh and never leave the safety on, never

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I think they already caught one of the guys for pulling a gun on a cop later that night.

The cop punched him in the head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I think they already caught one of the guys for pulling a gun on a cop later that night.

The cop punched him in the head.

typical police overreaction & brutality

• Locked thread