Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
My weakness stems from a lack of legitimate agenda. I was raised to avoid selfish ambition as an empty pursuit, and that there are more important things in life than work or money; however, today's social and political movements exclude me as a healthy straight white man. While my colleagues have the benefit of being animated by some loftier goals, I struggle to summon the will - or reason - to get ahead. Moreover, as an educated liberal, I support the advancement of those other than myself. I want a female CEO, a minority owner, etc., and feel as though my own placement in those positions would be counter to my convictions about who should lead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

yes sir :smith:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSizePotato posted:

the beta-est question

I'm top dog bro

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

If I see another betta male in here with me I will fight him to the death.

Solstice
Mar 12, 2002

Non-violent for the entire family!

ArbitraryC posted:

Are there beta females or just males?

Females are all interchangeable fucktoys without distinguishable personalities; there is no need to label them.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
how me a gently caress a girl or dickgirl?

dadrips
Jan 8, 2010

everything you do is a balloon
College Slice
best beta male incoming

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Solstice posted:

Females are all interchangeable fucktoys without distinguishable personalities; there is no need to label them.
Ah I see, makes sense though.

pippy
May 29, 2013

CRIMES
I'm a beta male, and i'm gay. I want to serve a superior alpha, where do I find one?

am0kgonzo
Jun 18, 2010
oh i thought this was going to be the new gamergate thread

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

lonesomedwarf posted:

just realised its not really subjective

it sure isn't :smith:

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Last night I was at my friend Becky's house and we were watching reruns of Sex and the City. I was in the kitchen making popcorn and brownies as I usually do (it's sort of a Wednesday night tradition for us). When I thought I heard her talking to me. I softy said "yes Becky do you need anything?" but she kept on chatting. So I went to go check on her and it turned out she was on the phone. Which I thought was kind of rude, because I could faintly hear another males voice on the other end. This was supposed to be our time! But I didn't say anything and went back into the kitchen to check on the brownies. I continued trying to make the night as pleasant as possible for us for the next 15 minutes, slaving away in the kitchen. When suddenly I heard the front door open! And a male voice was approaching! I was sort of hesitant to go see what it was so I stayed near the pantry, ready to duck in if thinks got dangerous. Phew, I was sort of relieved when I heard Becky chatting with him, I surmised it must have been the male on the other end of the phone. I hope it's just her brother I thought to myself, because otherwise I would be quite upset! Alas, when the brownies were done and the popcorn was popped I timidly rented the TV room and to my everlasting shame and humiliation Becky was having sex on the couch with another male! I held back tears as I quietly put the treats on the coffee table and retreated to the bathroom to weep.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I'm pretty beta as people say but honestly it's not that bad when you're just rolling with it.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I got a gym membership but I don't go because the weight room is dominated by big black alphas

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I'm a male betta fish and eyein' these other fuckers in my tank.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Baba Ganoush posted:

Last night I was at my friend Becky's house and we were watching reruns of Sex and the City. I was in the kitchen making popcorn and brownies as I usually do (it's sort of a Wednesday night tradition for us). When I thought I heard her talking to me. I softy said "yes Becky do you need anything?" but she kept on chatting. So I went to go check on her and it turned out she was on the phone. Which I thought was kind of rude, because I could faintly hear another males voice on the other end. This was supposed to be our time! But I didn't say anything and went back into the kitchen to check on the brownies. I continued trying to make the night as pleasant as possible for us for the next 15 minutes, slaving away in the kitchen. When suddenly I heard the front door open! And a male voice was approaching! I was sort of hesitant to go see what it was so I stayed near the pantry, ready to duck in if thinks got dangerous. Phew, I was sort of relieved when I heard Becky chatting with him, I surmised it must have been the male on the other end of the phone. I hope it's just her brother I thought to myself, because otherwise I would be quite upset! Alas, when the brownies were done and the popcorn was popped I timidly rented the TV room and to my everlasting shame and humiliation Becky was having sex on the couch with another male! I held back tears as I quietly put the treats on the coffee table and retreated to the bathroom to weep.

he shoulda sucked that d becky loves bis

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

dadrips posted:

best beta male incoming

watching him murder people in vents and poo poo was awesome

DeathbyMisadventure
Apr 2, 2007
Lipstick Apathy
I'll take a code if anyone has any extra thanks

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

My lesbian ex-gf dumped me for another dude in my department. He's a brony that couldn't hack it in the graduate program. All his friends referred to him as the beta-est of males. But now that they're engaged, somehow I think that maybe I'm not the alpha? :confused:

edit: before you ask, no, they didn't cuck me, she dated two of my other friends first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

i kill threads while posting from the bar where I watch the schools football team play. I drink alone, waiting for a real girl non slut to come talk to me

• Locked thread