Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
What kind of peppers keep the longest? I know that mashing them up with vinegar and salt preserves them but it just makes a sauce that can go over other peppers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

red hot chili peppers last about 10 years before they get lovely

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

MOOBS! posted:

thanks for the tip!

Halah
Sep 1, 2003

Maybe just another light that shines
If you dry them (and keep them dry) they'll keep drat near forever. Then you can rehydrate them or grind them.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
pickled pepperoncini are my favorite peppers

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST
Why do you need them to keep just go to the store and buy some peppers duh.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Ransom posted:

Why do you need them to keep just go to the store and buy some peppers duh.

there wont be stores once Obama's america comes to fruition, or should I say füherition

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST

Spanish Manlove posted:

there wont be stores once Obama's america comes to fruition, or should I say füherition

Then you'll be given the peppers that the state determines that you need. Which is no peppers so shut up and eat your rice. This guy and his peppers am I right fellow workers?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Ransom posted:

Then you'll be given the peppers that the state determines that you need. Which is no peppers so shut up and eat your rice. This guy and his peppers am I right fellow workers?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

MOOBS! posted:

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
you should extract the capscium into a concentrate and then make sriracha bacon with it

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

pretty much any pickled pepper in a jar or any dried pepper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
ghost pepper ice cream

• Locked thread