Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

What wonders did I miss... I shall never know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Al Nipper posted:

All the unironic posters did yes and it's terrible.

Like all leftist communities they had constant infighting and have probably splintered even further.

slashie managed to single-handedly kill not one but two iterations with insane tumblrite idiocy, once over anime, iirc.

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
the mods get a lot of flack for closing a good forum but it was really the first step in developing the ground breaking "weird moderation" style. if LF was still open we wouldn't have incredible site rejuvenating hits like paranormal conspiracy or new gbs

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
goatsteing was an insanely unpleasant rear end in a top hat and its probably a good thing hes been sealed away in the rhizzone forever

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
has anyone posted hitler impersonator thread yet

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

The Mad Archivist posted:

...for 24 hours, then permaban everyone who posted in it

Real talk, this is the best loving idea ever posted.

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
LF taught me how to play Civ properly.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

lf taught me to speak out against the man and smoke marijuana cigarettes

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Neil McCauley posted:

real talk suck my diiiiiiiiiick

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Gas.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Neil McCauley posted:

alternatively you could just post in gip if you need to be insulated

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
when some bottom tier spaz trolls like maggotmaster said "let's kill the president" a bunch of white noise LF posters autobanned out of weepy weep terror lol

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

reminder that deafbypills, famous for using his baby as a bong, reported those posts to the authorities lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
LF attracted and organized the absolute worst community members SA has ever seen, some of whom are apparently still around and posting in this very thread. The forums have taken years to recover from the damage that LF did. We will be reopening LF to new posts on Tuesday.

• Locked thread