Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
How do you deal with loose constipation wtf is it

Seriously fiber can make it WORSE

I think it's cheese but I didn't have any cheese yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
eat celery

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

IBS

RIP

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

How do you deal with loose constipation wtf is it

Seriously fiber can make it WORSE

I think it's cheese but I didn't have any cheese yesterday.

eat yogurt, and all protein till they get rock hard and have to be dug out by hand.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

your rear end is all hosed up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmOw-jplSMk

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I have a song by a great musician to help you get through this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHDdqubE7zQ

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
IBD

your hosed

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
its probably all the gluten, op

try going gluten free, it really helped my autistic son Chayyssss (pronounced "Eric") with his behavioral (and butt) problems

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Zeroisanumber posted:

I have a song by a great musician to help you get through this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHDdqubE7zQ

you made me mad because it wasn't http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDpYBT0XyvA his only good song.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

OP needs more roughage

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

TOILETLORD posted:

you made me mad because it wasn't http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDpYBT0XyvA his only good song.

gently caress. gently caress you. loving eat poo poo and die!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHWmxCoTV3Y

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Try eating some hay. My rabbit has this issue because she won't eat her loving hay.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Zeroisanumber posted:

gently caress. gently caress you. loving eat poo poo and die!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHWmxCoTV3Y

i can't get like 15 seconds into that song it aint catchy and he just sounds like an old man.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
I don't get it all I eat is chicken nuggets and gummy worms why is my body failing

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
You need enemas op. Enemas and lots of them.

Pro-tip: use Dr. Pepper to make it fun.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
sounds like its hosed up, op

maybe get a butt replacement

embykins
Jul 4, 2009
corn starch enema

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
http://www.colonblow.com/
Hello,

This is my first time using your ColonBlow product. Here is my current bowel status: Have releases about 2 times per week. Job is sedentary (Computer Architect). Main diet is mostly non-meat, however, too much sugar (Ice Cream), and too much carbs. Rarely eat Fruit or Veggies (shame!). No exercise at all. (gee, this isn't very easy to write). Also, have returned from Australia having been there 8 years, and eating heaps of meat which I wasn't used to.

Okay. The 1-pack arrived a couple days ago and the lady said, "what's with the hidden sender eh? must be condoms." I had my first laugh. This was at 5PM Tuesday, June 23.

Took my 1st dose of powder and capsules at 5:15PM. A bit difficult getting the powder down, as it gelled on me. Didn't have much luck keeping the capsules down either, however, took a 10-minute walk to stay upright, and the capsules stayed in! Yippee!

Continued with dose #2 the next morning, Wednesday, at 7:30AM. This time, split the powder into 2: placed half of it in a glass of water of about 250ml. Drank both. Followed with the capsules. By the way, thank you for putting peppermint into the powder! Tasty!

Went off to work. No releases yet. Also continued to eat no food at all, drinking only water. Whenever any hunger pains hit, took deep breaths and drank more water.

Finished the cycle with dose #3 at 12:15PM. No releases yet. Continued to eat no food, and arrived home around 5:30PM on Wednesday. Was extra hungry. Hadn't been hungry for about 3 years. You know, that hunger where you could eat almost anything! Fixed up 3 burritos of beans (I made the beans from Pinto beans, Onions, Garlic, Salt, with Cumin, Oregano, and Basil), lettuce, tomatoes, dash of fresh garlic, and cheddar cheese. Did I mention I'm an almost-vegetarian?

That evening, noticed a fairly uncomfortable headache and lots of pressure in the bowel region. Have suffered from extremely sharp headaches in the past 2 months. Also, just 1 week ago, was dizzy and nauseated. This I know from under-elimination. Because I haven't eaten Fruit or Veggies regularly for over 3 years.

This morning. Thursday, 25th June. Had the first release in the morning. Yowser! Had a bit of a laugh. Saw numerous flecks of white particles in "El Poopo." It was also a green colour. What's up with that? Anyhow, went off to work. Still feeling a lot of pressure in the bowel area. Decided to get a Coffee thinking it would assist. Got a large "Americano" coffee with non-fat milk and 3 raw sugars. Drank that down. Had a release within minutes. Goodness! This one is to be called "El Grande Poopo" as I think it filled almost the bowl! Disgusting! But hey what a laugh! Should have photographed "El Grande," for in and amongst the solids were a few seaweed bulbs. You ever been in the ocean? Sometimes the seaweed has bulbous tan-coloured things. Saw a few of these, small, maybe 1 centimeter in length and 10mm wide. I hope this isn't what I think it is. Parasites? Yikes!!

My next step: buy a 3-pack of Colon Blow and get the rest of the matter out!!!

Thanks heaps for this "trial" Colon Blow, and "El Grande" is on his way to the sea.

Sincerely,

C. from Nevada (customer since 6.18.09)

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
You require a balanced diet that is relatively low in fat and high in fibre

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Except yours.

embykins
Jul 4, 2009
Also, never eat Oreos.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

it's full of cocks

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

gggiiimmmppp posted:

it's full of cocks

Maybe its the exact opposite maybe he needs to have his rectum penetrated. Kind of like plunging out a toilet.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.

angerbot posted:

http://www.colonblow.com/
Hello,

This is my first time using your ColonBlow product. Here is my current bowel status: Have releases about 2 times per week. Job is sedentary (Computer Architect). Main diet is mostly non-meat, however, too much sugar (Ice Cream), and too much carbs. Rarely eat Fruit or Veggies (shame!). No exercise at all. (gee, this isn't very easy to write). Also, have returned from Australia having been there 8 years, and eating heaps of meat which I wasn't used to.

Okay. The 1-pack arrived a couple days ago and the lady said, "what's with the hidden sender eh? must be condoms." I had my first laugh. This was at 5PM Tuesday, June 23.

Took my 1st dose of powder and capsules at 5:15PM. A bit difficult getting the powder down, as it gelled on me. Didn't have much luck keeping the capsules down either, however, took a 10-minute walk to stay upright, and the capsules stayed in! Yippee!

Continued with dose #2 the next morning, Wednesday, at 7:30AM. This time, split the powder into 2: placed half of it in a glass of water of about 250ml. Drank both. Followed with the capsules. By the way, thank you for putting peppermint into the powder! Tasty!

Went off to work. No releases yet. Also continued to eat no food at all, drinking only water. Whenever any hunger pains hit, took deep breaths and drank more water.

Finished the cycle with dose #3 at 12:15PM. No releases yet. Continued to eat no food, and arrived home around 5:30PM on Wednesday. Was extra hungry. Hadn't been hungry for about 3 years. You know, that hunger where you could eat almost anything! Fixed up 3 burritos of beans (I made the beans from Pinto beans, Onions, Garlic, Salt, with Cumin, Oregano, and Basil), lettuce, tomatoes, dash of fresh garlic, and cheddar cheese. Did I mention I'm an almost-vegetarian?

That evening, noticed a fairly uncomfortable headache and lots of pressure in the bowel region. Have suffered from extremely sharp headaches in the past 2 months. Also, just 1 week ago, was dizzy and nauseated. This I know from under-elimination. Because I haven't eaten Fruit or Veggies regularly for over 3 years.

This morning. Thursday, 25th June. Had the first release in the morning. Yowser! Had a bit of a laugh. Saw numerous flecks of white particles in "El Poopo." It was also a green colour. What's up with that? Anyhow, went off to work. Still feeling a lot of pressure in the bowel area. Decided to get a Coffee thinking it would assist. Got a large "Americano" coffee with non-fat milk and 3 raw sugars. Drank that down. Had a release within minutes. Goodness! This one is to be called "El Grande Poopo" as I think it filled almost the bowl! Disgusting! But hey what a laugh! Should have photographed "El Grande," for in and amongst the solids were a few seaweed bulbs. You ever been in the ocean? Sometimes the seaweed has bulbous tan-coloured things. Saw a few of these, small, maybe 1 centimeter in length and 10mm wide. I hope this isn't what I think it is. Parasites? Yikes!!

My next step: buy a 3-pack of Colon Blow and get the rest of the matter out!!!

Thanks heaps for this "trial" Colon Blow, and "El Grande" is on his way to the sea.

Sincerely,

C. from Nevada (customer since 6.18.09)

same

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
You have an "impacted" booty, eventually you're going to see blood coming out and that means your intestines ruptured in which case your feces seeps out and usually sinks to the bottom. Which means your legs and the inevitable infections in your knees and ankles can cripple you for life and you might even die.

I would go see a doctor and have her put a hose in your rear end to clear the blockage unless you have a death wish.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
"Hello Poopmasters, I have just completed my first Colonblow weeeknd and I was thrilled! I thought it would be very different as I use a heavy amount of fresh fruits (such as green apples) to get the intestinal walls a little workout...but your product was amazing...!

I was very happy (and scared) to see the things which manifested themselves...yikes.

Now my question...how often should I do a inner 'housecleaning'..I eat pretty good and clean 5 days per week but still the idea of what came out bugs me... should I use this every 2 weeks or so..." J

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

embykins posted:

Also, never eat Oreos.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
"I really don't think I feel comfortable discussing these results with you." NR

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
just drink a gallon of coffee and your poop will turn to water then butt pee.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

take a bunch of opiates until you have normal constipation and then take a bunch of laxatives and soon you will be model-quality

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Two words.... Magnesium citrate.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Eat more poo poo

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
once I ate some fish but apparently things were extremely hosed up because I was burping sulfur for loving days and prayed for death

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

too many dicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
what what in the butt? lmao. Remember that classic vid????

• Locked thread