Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
I need help controlling my fat/blueberry fetish. I can't take it anymore it's distracts me while I'm in school and at night.It makes me feel very guilty and it makes me hate myself a lot.My fetish is not like other fetishes the fat/blueberry
fetish is one of the more brutal ones.It goes against me believing in
equality,fairness,woman's rights and it goes against everything I believe about being a Brony.It basically make me feel like a monster.I'm 15 in high school and I just want to control it,but if I can't then I don't want to have a fat/blueberry fetish anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
FIRST

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

dont watch oh forget it beaten

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
If it feels good do it

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

uurrrnng

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
I have a haircut fetish.I watch videos where girls get their hair cut really short,but i have really long hair and I don't plan on cutting it,but I don't know how to stop it!

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
hit the button that has a square on it. that'll stop it.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

RideTheSpiral posted:

I have a haircut fetish.I watch videos where girls get their hair cut really short,but i have really long hair and I don't plan on cutting it,but I don't know how to stop it!

You don't need to stop it you need to embrace it. Kill everyone.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

sasha grey looking rough these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS ARTICLE ABOUT FETISHISM AND HOW TO GET RID OFF.I AM A BOY I AM 27 I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING OF WOMEN SINCE I WAS 4 YEARS OLD UNTIL NOW.I HAVE GONE TO PSYCHOANALIST MANY TIMES BUT NO POSITIVE RESULT APPEARED.MOREOVER;I AM SUFFERING OF MASSOCHISM WITH WOMEN SINCE I WAS 7/8YEARS OLD UNTIL NOW INDEED;I FEEL WHEN I SEE I WOMAN A STRONG DESIRE TO BE SLAPPED MANY TIMES BY HER AND TO BE UNDER HER SUBMISSION.ALSO;I HAVE A GREAT SHYNESS WHEN THINKING ABOUT IT. IN ADDITION;I BECOME VERY SHY WHEN CONFRONTING OR TALKING TO A GROUP OF PEOPLE.SO THIS FETISH AND MASSOCHISM MAKE ME LOOSE MY CONCENTRATION.AS A CONCLUSION;I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL AND THANKFUL TO YOU IF YOU CAN HELP ME TO GET RID OF THESE BD HABITS.I CRIES MOST OF TIME BECAUSE OF THESE PSYCHOLOGICAL HANDICAPS.I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN ANY KIND OF TREATMENT . YOURS FAITHFULLY ABDELLAH FROM ALGERIA

• Locked thread