Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

A Billionaire Jew Forced Me Gay posted:

I had just received the news via email, I had been hired at one of the biggest trading firms on Wall Street! My dream job wasn’t being an assistant but this was my foot in the door, my way to the top! I ran around me apartment, I hadn’t been this excited since I graduated NYU last Spring and threw my cap in the air. I called my family instantly, letting them know the good news about my full time position.

“Who are you going to work for?” My dad asked after congratulating me.

“I’ll be the assistant to the CEO dad! Can you believe that?” I said so happy and excited to start.

“The CEO...isn’t that Oliver Anderson? The jew billionaire?” He asked, I could hear the upset tone in his voice. My father had never liked the jews ever since they began taking control of the world economy. When I was growing up he tried to condition me to hate them too. I never did though, I thought they had just as many rights as we did. They shouldn’t be punished because they had extremely accurate stock predictions in the eighties, becoming the single leading force of Wall Street presently. I was more than grateful that Mr. Anderson was going to take a chance on me and let me be his assistant.

“Yes dad, he’s the jew billionaire. He is also my boss now so please don’t lecture me on them again.” I said, trying not to get into another argument with my father against about the jews.

“John, I can’t believe you’re going to be working under such a monster! He’s not even human! He doesn’t have the right to tell you what to do!” He said, furious on the other end of the phone.

“I can handle myself dad. If he can pay me more than the guy hiring and Schwam and Gleeson then I’ll work for him. I need to be able to pay rent and live out here and Mr. Anderson pays more for an assistant than the other firms do for their dealers.” I said, trying to sway my dad.

“I don’t it John. Not one bit. You can’t trust those jews, he’ll take advantage of you in no time.” He warned me.

“I’ll be fine. Trust me for once.” I begged, wanting him to just be happy for me.

“I trust you, that’s not the problem. I swear if that jew lays one claw on you, I’ll kill him.” He threatened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Absolute Lithops posted:

link

Sorta wondering if this is obliquely about lizard jews

:swoon:

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Absolute Lithops posted:

link

Sorta wondering if this is obliquely about lizard jews

give this guy the nobel prize

all of them

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Does the dino have nice abs too?

Dino abs itt

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

joxxuh
May 20, 2011
Wasn't their a goon who wrote all this kindle smut and made like hundreds of thousands of dollars per year?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Mine is about a struggling writer who is a handsome and caring individual, but just cant seem to find love. But then, one day, he meets a girl on the bus, falls in love, and becomes a successful author.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

joxxuh posted:

Wasn't their a goon who wrote all this kindle smut and made like hundreds of thousands of dollars per year?

Yeah there were a couple smut-writing threads that became shitstorms about bestiality, rape, and how much incest is too much incest?

Also there was some drama about Eggplant Wizard the mod being a smut peddler? But I don't know what happened there

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
theres a lot of money to be made in smut peddling if you have no shame+integrity

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
fetish fractals itt

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
where did this come from ?? :niggasteve:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

For Sale: Baby shoes, never worn.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Finally a place where I can capitalize on my stories about sentient foot wear that gently caress people. The villain is an old pair of British Knights that have convinced it's owner to kidnap and mutilate Keds. Will detective John Carralez and his partner, a pair of grizzled Doc Martens solve the case before the killer strikes again in this hyper erotica thriller?

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Cool Blue Reason posted:

where did this come from ?? :niggasteve:

Pretty sure it came from a joint effort of FYAD and the football thread.

fyodor posted:

For Sale: Baby shoes, never worn.

For Sale: One baby, always crying.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Kids everywhere were falling under the spell of the latest faddiction - being an addiction you could catch just by reading about it in a newspaper or seeing some rudely-worded graffiti in a public rest room. There was an unstoppable tide of kids lulzin'. Everywhere kids had fallen under the spell of this tide or something? It was a nightmare of epidemic proportions.

Goon O'Fives is my name. I'm one of the good guys. I write excellently-worded posts. Full stop. I don't pad them out unnecessarily, like some new writer always frustrated by criticisms summed up as TL;DR. If you didn't know, that's how people will let you in that you wrote too long and gave them diarrhea. Bodily functions aside, I'm a handsome person. Passersby will remark on how I don't look like poo poo. In this gritty, cyberpunk future that is a compliment of the highest order.

Did I mention this is the future? You should have known that, so mentioning how far in the future I am seems extraneous.

A call rang on my very small, cordless phone. I brushed my flowing mane of hair to one side, went to the wall and took the receiver from the cradle.

"O'Fives Thread Detective. This is Goon O'Fives. To whom do I have the pleasure of speaking with?"

"It's the Chief, Goon. We need your help."

Helping people is my game. I'm good at it, as one guy goes. I write the LOLs. I write them real good. When I'm in the thread the good posts come flowing out and get people excited about the written word. We have a real chucklefest. My knack for writing to make people laugh borders on unnatural and for a while I worried that it might lead to a drinking problem but now I have accepted it and just smoke weed every day.

"Hello," inquired the Chief, "are you there? You got real quiet. Answer me, O'Fives!"

"Tell me what you want before I get diarrhea over here."

"It's the kids, they're out of control. The Cop Department doesn't know what to do. I don't know what to do. I found my own Cheeto-stained son using irony behind the Forum the other day."

I'll solve this, I would think. When I travel to the usual seedy hang-outs of low life scum, I'm going to crack the case wide open. Everything would come to a satisfactory conclusion and then I find out I still make the best LOLs.

"Will you pick one tense and stick with it?" the Chief will ask me.

The Chief's irate voice cut in, "Will you pick one tense and stick with it?"

"Sorry. I was thinking about how great I'm about to be. I knew when I quit the force that I was too good to be with you shitposting fucktards. You know that, right? That I'm better than you?"

"I wouldn't be calling otherwise," the chief of cop police admitted with a tear in his eyes. His grizzled features conveyed the sorry state society had reached, the wrinkles in his face from years of out-loud laughter now slack with genuine concern. His rough hands had slapped his knees until they ached. All that was in the past, now. He waved off some underling who was trying to interrupt him with a crime case, hoarsely came to his point, "Are you a bad enough Goon to stop the tide of kids lulzin' out of control spell?"

Although I didn't know it, I was about to accept the most exciting, thrilling, LOLerrific case of a lifetime.

"You got it, Chief. I'm in the thread."

Suicide Sam E. fucked around with this message at 11:40 on Nov 12, 2014

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Kids everywhere were falling under the spell of the latest faddiction - being an addiction you could catch just by reading about it in a newspaper or seeing some rudely-worded graffiti in a public rest room. There was an unstoppable tide of kids lulzin'. Everywhere kids had fallen under the spell of this tide or something? It was a nightmare of epidemic proportions.

Goon O'Fives is my name. I'm one of the good guys. I write excellently-worded posts. Full stop. I don't pad them out unnecessarily, like some new writer always frustrated by criticisms summed up as TL;DR. If you didn't know, that's how people will let you in that you wrote too long and gave them diarrhea. Bodily functions aside, I'm a handsome person. Passersby will remark on how I don't look like poo poo. In this gritty, cyberpunk future that is a compliment of the highest order.

Did I mention this is the future? You should have known that, so mentioning how far in the future I am seems extraneous.

A call rang on my very small, cordless phone. I brushed my flowing mane of hair to one side, went to the wall and took the receiver from the cradle.

"O'Fives Thread Detective. This is Goon O'Fives. To whom do I have the pleasure of speaking with?"

"It's the Chief, Goon. We need your help."

Helping people is my game. I'm good at it, as one guy goes. I write the LOLs. I write them real good. When I'm in the thread the good posts come flowing out and get people excited about the written word. We have a real chucklefest. My knack for writing to make people laugh borders on unnatural and for a while I worried that it might lead to a drinking problem but now I have accepted it and just smoke weed every day.

"Hello," inquired the Chief, "are you there? You got real quiet. Answer me, O'Fives!"

"Tell me what you want before I get diarrhea over here."

"It's the kids, they're out of control. The Cop Department doesn't know what to do. I don't know what to do. I found my own Cheeto-stained son using irony behind the Forum the other day."

I'll solve this, I would think. When I travel to the usual seedy hang-outs of low life scum, I'm going to crack the case wide open. Everything would come to a satisfactory conclusion and then I find out I still make the best LOLs.

"Will you pick one tense and stick with it?" the Chief will ask me.

The Chief's irate voice cut in, "Will you pick one tense and stick with it?"

"Sorry. I was thinking about how great I'm about to be. I knew when I quit the force that I was too good to be with you shitposting fucktards. You know that, right? That I'm better than you?"

"I wouldn't be calling otherwise," the chief of cop police admitted with a tear in his eyes. His grizzled features conveyed the sorry state society had reached, the wrinkles in his face from years of out-loud laughter now slack with genuine concern. His rough hands had slapped his knees until they ached. All that was in the past, now. He waved off some underling who was trying to interrupt him with a crime case, hoarsely came to his point, "Are you a bad enough Goon to stop the tide of kids lulzin' out of control spell?"

Although I didn't know it, I was about to accept the most exciting, thrilling, LOLerrific case of a lifetime.

"You got it, Chief. I'm in the thread."

TL:DR

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Gross. I didn't need to know that.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Haha, some dude gets its!

Right on!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i hought you were trapped in car

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
I took a slug of the best brand of alcohol out there. I had determined years ago which was the best booze bucks bought by using my posts. At first some people had disagreed on the greatest alcohol Evar. But after a few weeks of determined writing about the many good times I had experienced and how I never get hangovers because its expensive enough to not be poison, these people stopped disagreeing with me. I finished off my winning that thread with a clever photograph of a cat's anus emblazoned with a banner of text. It read "LATER FAILTARDS" like the cat was leaving a collection of combination failures and retards who had disagreed with the cat. Not failures at being mentally challenged imbeciles, but I guess more along the line of retards who always failed? Crap. Maybe I should have made it TARDFAILS? Was there still time to edit the post?

"It's archives now, Goon."

I took a slug of Evarclear to console myself. Best alcohol.

The first thing that happened when I finished talking to the Chief was a woman walked in my office. She was a height and build that were fine by me. I waited until she spoke before making any further determination about her character because this is cyberpunk future time and not some sexist appearance-judging caveman past.

"M'lady."

"What? Goon, I'm here with your order."

"I would not presume to order you around, as I respect your self-determination as a person who is my equal."

"Don't talk like a dumbass, I'm just here to bring you your weed." Her tone indicated she was frustrated with the male status quo. I could tell because I was so tuned in to a woman's needs and female way of thinking.

From a baggie of nuggets she produced some sweet sticky and began trimming it. With expertise on par with what any male weed dealer could manage she packed a bowl, and held the pipe in one hand. Her other hand was held up, expectantly, in a submissive posture which the patriarchy had forced it to adopt as a tool to survive. "Do you have a light?"

I shook my head. I knew better than to reinforce hateful patterns. Strictly speaking there was a collection of novelty lighters and cheap Bics in my desk drawer.

She grumbled in appreciation of how I treated her as an equal. Putting down the anticipated bowl she began rummaging around in her pockets. Failing there, she began an exhaustive search of her colorful woman's messenger bag. Eventually she found her own lighter, sparked it up, and took a satisfied hit off the pipe.

She offered her pipe to me.

"I accept this as a token of our equality. And of our mutual appreciation of cannabis." I drew on the pipe. As I endeavored to hold the smoke in, she stood up. I handed her the pipe, although her soft-edged glare told me that she suspected my sincerity. Undoubtedly she was used to dealing with other, lesser men. Men that had taught her to fear instead of love with their double-edged words of control.

"gently caress my life, sometimes I think I should get a real job." As I was still with smoke, she continued. "Do you have my money? I need to bounce."

I coughed a lot. Honestly I don't remember exactly for how long but she brought me an orb of water.1 I entirely intended while my throat and eyes were burning to get my own water, but when I went to move I fell out of my chair. So I shamefully let this powerful woman debase herself by bringing me water. I didn't let her help me up, although she seemed more relieved that I didn't want her putting a hand to help me, I paid her little heed as I gasped and gulped the orb on the floor.

After paying her for the weed plus a generous tip so she would know I did not consider her an employee but rather a valued partner in doobage, I kind of lost track for a while. Pretty sure she killed it and left? It took a while for my eyes to clear and when I tried to rub them my hands only made it much worse.

I knew some day she would accept me the way I accepted her. She'd finally pick up that I was not like other men, but was a superior male specimen who did not need to control women to placate my insecurities. We would be together and I would no longer have to pay for dank herb. And I'd help her forget about how men had hurt her, manipulated her, and how they had raped her with their male gaze.

1. In the cyberpunk future we drink water from spherical bottles instead of from drinking glasses. We call these water bottles orbs. Originally there were several geometric shapes in which water was available. Eventually the orb rose supreme following the Hydration Wars.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
You loving that motorcycle Travis

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Lol anyone with integrity will die poor

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
setting: the year 2060, earth

our protagonist, john free, is a cool operative for the now dystopian US government's shadow squad and is part of the 0.1% of uper class society that is not required to work in the water mines upon reahing the age of 4. without spoiling too much john discovers the roots of a conspiracy that goes all the way to the top and may involve someone that he is actually very close to

or better stated,

was close to

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

who was it

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

it's an alternate version of him from a timeline where the 0.1% he is a part of has to work in the water mines instead

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

oh. and whats the comspiracy

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

everybody on earth is actually an alternate reality version of him

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

why would he keep that from himself i mean he must have somehow done that and if he did he could probably handle knowing in all his other versions............ unless...... its a cosmic joke........ wow, existential chills itt

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

you should write this book

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

while id love to i feel as if i'd reach a bigger audience discussing social inequality in megaman battle network 1, 2, and 4.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
I'm a writing a book where my main character is gay, but it's actually about the oppression of African Americans in the early 1900's.

Of course there's detailed butt sex, what do i look like, an amateur?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Oh, boy howdy, is this the Nanowrimo thread? I've been meaning to write a book forever, and I've got an encyclopedia of world-building I've gotten done, and I've just never gotten around to writing The Jade Magnolia Empire series, and this just looks like the perfect opportunity to finally get the fingers typing. Even bought myself a typewriter! Buuuut couldn't find any ink, so back to the computer, ha ha ha. Anyway, this is what I've gotten so far:

"It was the best of times, it was the steam-punkiest of times...."

And that's as far as I've gotten. I really just want to get straight to the twenty pages about the crystal elves' mating rituals, but I don't know how to segway? Very frustrating.

• Locked thread