Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013
Sure will they come visit if the rich grandaddy is sharing some of his wealth. :D

Waste your money on hookers and cocaine imho, not family.

FunkyFlashman fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Nov 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

a starwar betamax posted:

you think your grandchildren will come visit you

And if they do, you don't think it's just 'coz they want you to buy them some expensive poo poo?

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Thank you for the thread title change. God bless.

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread
Having kids is dope as hell and here is why.

Every human ancestor of ours had kids because biology does not play fair. loving feels good and watching your kid grow up feels good. Every time your child does something cool or learns something new the little chemical factory in your brain dumps dopamine and serotonin into your system and you feel high and awesome, and you want to teach your kids new things and how to be the best possible members of the human race. Some people never get the feels, but hat is because their head is way too far up their own rear end or their brain is broke.

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011
The thing about getting angry at a kid is that really you're angry at the shithead's parents, so you end up hating 3 people. It's not good to have that much hate, gently caress kids

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

a starwar betamax posted:

you think your grandchildren will come visit you

I loved my grandparents and miss them

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

can't wait to dress my kid up as a sailor and get him to sing a christian-themed parody of fly me to the moon on my public access show

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube

Leroy Diplowski posted:

Having kids is dope as hell and here is why.

Every human ancestor of ours had kids because biology does not play fair. loving feels good and watching your kid grow up feels good. Every time your child does something cool or learns something new the little chemical factory in your brain dumps dopamine and serotonin into your system and you feel high and awesome, and you want to teach your kids new things and how to be the best possible members of the human race. Some people never get the feels, but hat is because their head is way too far up their own rear end or their brain is broke.

you can buy weed for that, it's like a tenner a gram and you don't have to talk to it.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I wouldn't mind having a kid it's dealing with the woman i couldn't stand

entitled duck
Jul 19, 2008

oh hello

No. 6 posted:

I refuse to perpetuate myself and refuse my biological function. Should I die now or wait until I waste away with an acceptable disease?

homosexuality is a disease

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread

Obscuritatem posted:

you can buy weed for that, it's like a tenner a gram and you don't have to talk to it.

Wait, you don't talk to your weed?

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Weed nuggz aren't full of organs that are worth a fortune to rich people that want to extend their parasitic lives by transplanting bits of the poors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

kids are great because I hate having money

• Locked thread