Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

CrashCat posted:

we are all fetus tree parachute accounts, we just don't know it yet

*nods head*. ConquistaCrew is everywhere

Betamax :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I'm already in this way too deep because of loving internet detectives and idiots who don't know that its rude to keep edited posts in quotes. I should have known better. But its already too late for me, and this information is too important. Its another foolish risk on top of the one that's already happened, but this is bigger than one poster now. If this post results in my sacrifice, so be it. Just please, listen.

I can't really make you understand. What I can tell you is that the current SWBM is a lie. The poster we knew is gone. DO NOT BE DECEIVED. If you wish to understand more fully I can only warn you that you do so at your own peril, and offer this hint: look to the black within the White, where there is no grey.

This will be my last communication. They almost surely know where and who I am now and will attempt to eliminate and infiltrate. Do not trust further communications from this account. godspeed.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Nathilus posted:

I'm already in this way too deep because of loving internet detectives and idiots who don't know that its rude to keep edited posts in quotes. I should have known better. But its already too late for me, and this information is too important. Its another foolish risk on top of the one that's already happened, but this is bigger than one poster now. If this post results in my sacrifice, so be it. Just please, listen.

I can't really make you understand. What I can tell you is that the current SWBM is a lie. The poster we knew is gone. DO NOT BE DECEIVED. If you wish to understand more fully I can only warn you that you do so at your own peril, and offer this hint: look to the black within the White, where there is no grey.

This will be my last communication. They almost surely know where and who I am now and will attempt to eliminate and infiltrate. Do not trust further communications from this account. godspeed.

Same

• Locked thread