Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

we should bring back braw and gom to moderate gbs if they're willing to do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Nah.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Who'd want GBS to be cool and good? Doesn't make sense

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

gbs is kinda sliding back into advent calender threads and roleplaying as tv characters and it's honestly really loving boring and lovely. also psyopmonkey is posting a lot

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
chicken in a bread pan picking out dough

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Well you see, at the root of this problem is a bunch of dumb idiots who think Pacific Rim was good, and Prometheus was bad

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
braw + g0m were fun while they were here, but don't want to run a good thing into the ground imo

and the only reason IKs work is because they rotate out

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008

Harime Nui posted:

Who'd want GBS to be cool and good? Doesn't make sense

you've forgotten the semicolon after the apostrophe, IMMERSION RUINED

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Pillow Clerk posted:

braw + g0m were fun while they were here, but don't want to run a good thing into the ground imo

and the only reason IKs work is because they rotate out

yeah, i see where you are coming from but things were objectively better under gom and braw than they are now. it's not really a commentary on swbm i just think things were better when people got probations for cringeworthy posting instead of just basically handing them out randomly and for no reason

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

honestly, i don't even think they would do it because i'm sure it's a huge pain in the rear end but gbs is sucking poo poo so hard right now. it's depressing

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Sweet Tea posted:

honestly, i don't even think they would do it because i'm sure it's a huge pain in the rear end but gbs is sucking poo poo so hard right now. it's depressing
Be the change that you want to see in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Harime Nui posted:

Well you see, at the root of this problem is a bunch of dumb idiots who think Pacific Rim was good, and Prometheus was bad

• Locked thread