Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BurnBlackJay
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Mameluke posted:

A white walks into any room throughout recorded history. While regarded with a small amount of curiosity for his strange attire, he is accepted by its occupants.

APART FROM THAT PLACE THEY CHOOPPED UPT HEYRE HEADS AND ATE THERE BRAINS BECAUSE THERE ARSE BACKWARDS RETARDED LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
A white man walks into a room. He finds himself surrounded by CEOs, politicians, celebrities, world-class athletes, artists, engineers, and religious leaders.

He says, "Boy is it good to be back home"

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

jackyl posted:

What's white and in Michael Jackson's pocket?
His other hand.

Hey pal, you've been contributing some good stuff to my thread, but give the King of Pop a break, ok?

If you want ethnically-ambiguous low-hanging fruit, Sammy Sosa is available

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
A white man walks into a room and furiously posts on GBS in a vain attempt to be funny.

He does this every night of his life.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
white people
be crazy

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Hey pal, you've been contributing some good stuff to my thread, but give the King of Pop a break, ok?

What the gently caress happened to Sammy Sosa

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Is he the woman, or the ravenous dead?

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
A white woman says she is a victim of opression and not a member of the most privileged class inthe world.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
A white man and a black man sit next to each other in a bar. The black man turns to the white man and says "Hey, how are you doing?" and the white man responds "Fine. How about yourself?" They then have a conversation and find out they have a lot in common and slowly become friends.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
This is what white people have to tolerate everyday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC21NF5rbSk

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Upon hearing the news of Michael Jackson's death, mourning fans released a white dove in his honour. Well, it was actually a blackbird, but with a rare skin condition,

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I like white people

Hammurabi
Nov 4, 2009
White people be all "Hey there I'm a white person" but black people be all "Hey there I'm a black person."

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
Why do white people have small dicks?

gently caress if I know.

LOL

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
whitey be postin like *this*

but the black man be postin like /this/

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

I'm not racist, but

Fugue Stater
Oct 17, 2012
I love white people because whenever I make racial comments and jokes they squirm so deliciously.

praxis
Aug 1, 2003

A white guy walks into a room and laughs at everyone's attempt to make fun of him, because he runs the goddamn planet.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
You ever notice that black people call kool-aid by its color but white people don't drink kool-aid and instead enjoy a refreshing kale shake that they made with their 'blendr' app

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
white man look like potato, channing tater

• Locked thread