Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
If you're finished, watch Blade Runner's sequel: Soldier starring Kurt Russell and Gary Busey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Don't have that one, and my computer refuses to stream movies. When I get off my rig I'll look into.

AdvancesMONKEY
Mar 30, 2010

by Lowtax
Why did they send a world war 2 aircraft carrier to another planet?

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

AdvancesMONKEY posted:

Why did they send a world war 2 aircraft carrier to another planet?

they didnt need it anymore duh

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Harime Nui posted:

Stay tuned for literally the best line in movie history you'll know it when you hear it

(It's not "tell him I'm eating!" but that's pretty great too)

Psychotron
Nov 25, 2007

I AM THE GERBIL GOD KAHUNA

burritolingus posted:

If you're finished, watch Blade Runner's sequel: Soldier starring Kurt Russell and Gary Busey.

When I was little I'd pick up the phone when someone in my house was using it and imitate his growl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

The making of documentary is like four hours long and also awesome, one of the best troubled production stories ever. I feel bad for EJO since he put all this crazy work into his character and 90% of his scenes got cut.

• Locked thread