Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
as part of my old job as a junior lawyer i would review briefs built against clients by the state. dick pictures were an extremely common feature of mobile phone downloads. i stole several of them and use them to plumb the depths of tinder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

Devils Affricate posted:

Yeah but you're not famous

They never said anything about famous men. They said that men don't take as many nude photos as women. Try to keep up.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

I am Toni Lippi posted:

They never said anything about famous men. They said that men don't take as many nude photos as women. Try to keep up.

It was my post and I'm amending it now, you gotta be famous

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I think Obama would be the holy grail of dickpics

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Spanish Manlove posted:

I think Obama would be the holy grail of dickpics

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Wait I don't see a titty in that picture :confused:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
imagine the power, the power you would hold in your hands. Not the dick itself, mind you, but the picture of it. The moment of potus scrote touching your chin only lasts so long, but the picture lasts forever

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

imagine the power, the power you would hold in your hands. Not the dick itself, mind you, but the picture of it. The moment of potus scrote touching your chin only lasts so long, but the picture lasts forever

The scrotus

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

you have no idea the level of self control it took not to write "potus scrotus"

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Spanish Manlove posted:

you have no idea the level of self control it took not to write "potus scrotus"

i respect your strong commitment to never posting anything funny

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
groce, what's with all those brown spots on her? would not.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

I am Toni Lippi posted:

I've completely flooded the market with so many pictures of my dick that people print it out from their printers and use it for kindling. My dick pics are worth less than Zimbabwe currency from 3 months ago.

world bank blowing up your phone like "stop devaluing grundle-selfies you jackass"

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Spanish Manlove posted:

forget Jlaw, I want to see captain america's taught nutsack. I want to see Chris Pine's carefully manicured butthole. I demand that Daniel Radcliffe's turgid shaft gets plastered all over the internet.

turgid is one of those words where I read it and I sort of feel like it should be used more, but if it was it wouldn't be this funny

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Rap Music and Dope posted:

is that lorde next to her on the right

id pay money for a lorde-jlaw sex tape

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

OP, your client offends me by forcing me into wanting to eat her rear end in a top hat!

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!
I'm Jennifer Lawrence's boob, please stop looking at me.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
lotta press for jlaw's boobs in this thread

where is her vagina

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Phlairdon posted:

I'm Jennifer Lawrence's boob, please stop looking at me.

Nah

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Neurosis posted:

lotta press for jlaw's boobs in this thread

where is her vagina

Between her legs, goon.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

Between her legs, goon.
It took Josef K. Sourdust nearly a full month of intensive research to arrive to this conclusion, but he finally has the answer.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Smooth place on the Barbie doll bump!

Oh... that's where the vagina should be!

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

B b b but you can see that woman's boob! :aaa:

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Being Jennifer Lawrence's agent would be the easiest job on the loving planet. everyone loves her and wants her in their movies and shows

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Uh I wasn't expecting a blurred out pic of JLaw's boob thanks for making me a sex criminal OP.

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

Barack "Mandingo" Obama

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL

Neurosis posted:

please tell your client having hard drives with nothing but nudes of herself and sharing those with other people isn't the best idea for an acting career

Absolutely, there's nothing that hurts an acting career more than notoriety and attention from the press

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
is that anne hathaway to the right?

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
I don't get why anyone is shocked by the fact that jlaw has sex or how evidence to that fact would ruin her rep.

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

I'm pretty sure if I had benedict cumberbatch nudes I could extort enough money from tumblr to buy a small country

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Spanish Manlove posted:

hot loving drat, a titty. Never seen one of those on the internet before.

w-wait... does this mean we can start posting her actual nudes?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Baba Ganoush posted:

w-wait... does this mean we can start posting her actual nudes?

Her nude pics were almost featured in a LA art gallery event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Those tits are yesterday's news.

• Locked thread