Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
well?
am
pm
bm (i poop in the shower)
both
View Results

• Locked thread
z0rlandi viSSer
Nov 5, 2013

Spanish Manlove posted:

both, shower before bed and then before work.

my nigga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
When I was in high school I showered like 3 times a week. Now I'd prefer am and pm but pm is a must

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

a case can be made for pm and am and both

all are legitimate and theres probably no wrong answer

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
am because i smoke weed in the pm and that makes showers take 3 hours

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I take a shower before I go to bed so I never have to wash my sheets.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Happy Bear Suit posted:

a case can be made for pm and am and both

all are legitimate and theres probably no wrong answer

this is gbs. there's always a wrong answer

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:
There never is any hot water in the morning worth a drat.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

I shower before work because im not autistic

If anyone who doesn't shower in the morning is wondering why people are jerks and/or won't go near you, it is because you smell disgusting, even though your nose has adjusted to it.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
In the morning? Who the gently caress does otherwise?

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
shower?

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

SpeedGem posted:

I shower 3 times a day OP, once in the morning, once after work, once after I take my 3 mile run nightly. Sometimes I think to myself after I get back from my run that if I sleep without showering I'll turn into a mushroom in my dreams and die.

yr an rear end

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i shower ONLY after harsh sports. today i didnt go for a harsh ride so i dont shower. nor will i tomorrow morning, but tomorrow afternoon im going for a harsh bicycle ride so i will shower after my ride after i have worked up a good amount of sports aroma, heck i might even put off showering until later that evening so i can share my sport must with others. take it all in. the smell of sport.

Telesphorus
Oct 28, 2013
PM so I can snooze in the morning. also I talk to no one at work (because i'm a loser) so any overnight accumulation of filth is not my concern

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I shower before work like every normal person, and I shower before bed because I'm not going to let my wife tongue my balls with stank all over them.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I bathe generally whenever I want. When I have a 9-5 though, I have one at night before bed with a book.

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal
I fall asleep in the bathtub and sometimes hit my forehead on the faucet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
reminder post that I last showered following the series finale of Death Note in late Spring of 2008

• Locked thread