Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

Ill stick with my 38Cs.

Theyre better than your...

BEE STINGS!

:iamafag:

Oh poo poo son! Bitch got jokes!

Snap kid, she funny.

lol who cares about your weird gross fat tits on your gross fat body, mine small tits are adorable on my small body.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
This town is only big enough for one poo poo posting troon.

:clint:

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

Aww come on lets be best friends and poo poo up everyone elses goodtimes together like we obviously are intentionally doing.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Irrational Bees posted:

Aww come on lets be best friends and poo poo up everyone elses goodtimes together like we obviously are intentionally doing.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

mookface posted:

Couldnt play twister with him, couldn't do gently caress all.

You sound disappointed that you couldn't play twister with your uncle.

naem
May 29, 2011

I seem to post this a lot but if you're you are making a super simple classic chicken soup in a crockpot with like chicken, broth, celery, potato and carrots- add two garlic lumps, it goes to the next level

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Stop loving making poo poo in crockpots it's just a great way to make overcooked mush.
Do whatever you're doing in a dutch oven or a pressure cooker. gently caress, naem I'm all pissed now

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

psyopmonkey posted:

May the best troon win. Godspeed.

naem
May 29, 2011

Big Beef City posted:

Stop loving making poo poo in crockpots it's just a great way to make overcooked mush.
Do whatever you're doing in a dutch oven or a pressure cooker. gently caress, naem I'm all pissed now

Maybe I'm a lazy turdman deep down ok???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

My Q-Face posted:

You sound disappointed that you couldn't play twister with your uncle.

He was a good guy before he started driving that garlic into him. Really could have a good conversation with him about a variety of topics then it was all garlic this and garlic that

• Locked thread