Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I'd still bone Scully so it must be relevant. Netflix marathon is on the to do list :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I genuinely love that we have X-Files threads at least once a week in GBS and in every single one half of the replies are still about how bad everyone wants to gently caress Scully.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
well duh

Philthy fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Nov 13, 2014

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Philthy posted:

well duh

:eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop::eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop:

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Dana relevant to my fantasies

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Philthy posted:

well duh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010

Philthy posted:

well duh

Holy moly! Awoooga! Ding ding ding ding ding!

:eyepop:

• Locked thread