Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Pleads posted:

Well that looks miserable

e: A motor and a system of pullys is too complicated but we can rendezvous a million miles away with a comet

"we" can't, the europeans can. "We" can have two spaceships blow the gently caress up in the span of a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

whitey delenda est posted:

"we" can't, the europeans can. "We" can have two spaceships blow the gently caress up in the span of a week.

Don't be so sad mate.
Only the potential knowledge furthering and planet saving rockets you make are blowing up.
The secret surveillence, potentially weapons laden, and paranoid spying on everyone ones don't.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
No, no! Fall up, stupid!

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Friend at Israeli embassy said no Jews were washing windows today

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Three Olives posted:

See that loose cable? One time this happened at my place, the wind kept swinging a loose window washing cable back and forth and it kept getting more momentum each time and I called the concierge and was like if you don't have someone fix the cable I'm going to be really annoying and it's going to break someone's window. Anyways while I was on the phone the cable kept swinging harder and harder and eventually it swung hard enough to move the platform and with the platform moving it quickly gained even more momentum and within like 2 minutes managed to sent the platform up like 8 stories and through a 3 floor window.

What I am saying is if that happened here it would be pretty cool.

Man look at this homosexual living in his texas condo.

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.

Three Olives posted:

See that loose cable? One time this happened at my place, the wind kept swinging a loose window washing cable back and forth and it kept getting more momentum each time and I called the concierge and was like if you don't have someone fix the cable I'm going to be really annoying and it's going to break someone's window. Anyways while I was on the phone the cable kept swinging harder and harder and eventually it swung hard enough to move the platform and with the platform moving it quickly gained even more momentum and within like 2 minutes managed to sent the platform up like 8 stories and through a 3 floor window.

Ban for condo chat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010

Three Olives posted:

you always like to remind people of your extravagant lifestyle don't you? tell us more about your keurig.

• Locked thread