Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

Apthous posted:

My understanding is that you need to take psychiatric medication on a daily basis and it needs to be in your bloodstream 24/7 so unless you are completely sober that doesn't seem possible.

Depending on the meds, the halflife varies, but it's generally a bad idea. I'm at the point where I'd like to have fun and do things normal people who don't have to take medicine can do. I've only been drinking recently now that this guy problem has cropped up. He likes to drink and smoke and it's hot.

Meds and alcohol make for a lot of puke though :sigh:. Easy way to stay a size 3 I guess? Heh. I should get over him so I can go back to gaming all night and not drinking

1gnoirents posted:

maybe the one medicine she really needed was ... love

:swoon:

Smokey posted:

Jesus sorry about all these trolls, Op. Honestly, in this case, I think the right thing to do is to send me a picture of your boobs and vagina.
K this did make me laugh.

edit: Have a pic of my pussy

Queen Gnome fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Nov 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
really gotta do something about that dark coloring on the sides. skin bleaching is available.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
whoa you never told me about size 3 baby

guess what ?? I like to drink and smoke too

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
i solve that problem by only dating ppl who are both hot & smart & cool as gently caress

u act like there aren't hot successful cool ppl, there are, maybe they aren't interested in you though

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Doesn't seem like much of a problem op. Sounds like its mostly about caring what your friends think. Bros before hos applies to everyone btw :laugh: go for it, hes probably a demon in the sack too

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
consults chart

hmmmm

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
really when you think about it isn't dating only ppl whose personalities you're attracted to a form of shallowness? like what, you're going to turn down a guy because he hits women? kinda judgmental and shallow of you.

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

Tautologicus posted:

Doesn't seem like much of a problem op. Sounds like its mostly about caring what your friends think. Bros before hos applies to everyone btw, :laugh: go for it, hes probably a demon in the sack too
Yeah, I shouldn't worry about that so much...
And a demon in the sack? Might have to just go for it!

ashgromnies posted:

i solve that problem by only dating ppl who are both hot & smart & cool as gently caress

u act like there aren't hot successful cool ppl, there are, maybe they aren't interested in you though
Dating someone that's too hot always intimidated me. Most of the successful guys who have been interested aren't as funny or engaging as I'd like, and I'm picky I guess.

afeelgoodpoop posted:

really gotta do something about that dark coloring on the sides. skin bleaching is available.
:ohdear: Maybe I'll just go hairier and cover it up

edit:

1gnoirents posted:

consults chart

hmmmm

drat that's a chunky size 3

ashgromnies posted:

really when you think about it isn't dating only ppl whose personalities you're attracted to a form of shallowness? like what, you're going to turn down a guy because he hits women? kinda judgmental and shallow of you.

Trying to wrap my head around this

vvv no regular models then? :sigh:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I only gently caress super models. Well. Hot chicks and hipsters.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Windows 98 posted:

I only gently caress super models. Well. Hot chicks and hipsters.

same well really just hot hipsters. but idk. if you dig him OP then go for it but, you are probably not going to last because you already realize you are not physically attracted to them.

tried to do the same with an awesome (hipster) girl that was a bit below my standards but, was musically talented, funny, charming and pretty cool. But, I couldn't get past the lack of physical attraction eventually.

TL;DR I'm shallow.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

it always happens to me that when i really like someone they get progressively hotter in my mind as my physical image of them matches up with my mental image. i dont believe pure physical attraction is very important past the early dating stage

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...
youre probably pretty ugly anyway so id just go for it

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
dear abby,

i'm attracted to someone based on much more than their physical merits and my catty whore-friends are giving me bad advice. what should i do?

signed,

retard from walla walla

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

op whatever you do DONT murder him. this is NOT reverse psychology! :wink:

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
Post his pics, and yours as well.

membranoid
Feb 25, 2001

fart huffer
semen chugger
but whatever you do, don't give this guy who has a personality a chance, based soley on your friends opinions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

babypolis posted:

it always happens to me that when i really like someone they get progressively hotter in my mind as my physical image of them matches up with my mental image. i dont believe pure physical attraction is very important past the early dating stage

• Locked thread