Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

gottabefrank posted:

it took nearly 3 bottles of these babies to even begin to see aliens, it's bullshit

I just gagged.

Thanks assbag.

Thats a picture of a three day hangover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

Brock Hardchin posted:

yea. but, what if it isn't

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
The badguy from long kiss goodnight was p good

Also if the matrix was real then our reality is one p good movie followed by two loving retarded ones which is a metaphor for the human condition

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

SaltLick posted:

And you are a sadbrains poor in virtual reality and a useless shell being harvested in the real world? Double ouch

HES STARTING TO BELIEVE

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
What my blue is your red OP? What if?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Then people wouldn't stare at me like a weirdo when I wear my glossy, black, leather duster out in public.

joxxuh
May 20, 2011
Matrix is real. Cypher came back as Kanye West after successfully killing Neo and the others.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Wow whoa

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

the matrix is real. ive seen it

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

No one can be told what the .matrix is

Soft Shell Crab
Apr 12, 2006

What if THIS reality is the real one. That is the real terror.

Big Black Brony
Jul 11, 2008

Congratulations on Graduation Shnookums.
Love, Mom & Dad
One time I took some experimental psychedelic and thought I was in the matrix for real, then I did something similar two days ago and almost had a similar thing happen. So that's as close as I come.

Big Black Brony
Jul 11, 2008

Congratulations on Graduation Shnookums.
Love, Mom & Dad
Whoa! Deja vu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

they have it at best buy

• Locked thread