Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
BALTIMORA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
literally, I'm running at them now with my trousers down

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

That's not very nice

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

Moridin920 posted:

what an idiot after the first time I wouldn't keep the GPS easily visible

Yeah he's loving dumb as poo poo. You don't want a jeep wrangler in baltimore, you don't want to leave your gps in the car period, and you don't want to loving live in baltmore period, and you don't want to repeat the same mistake more than once, so yes he's loving retarded

In baltimore they will steal the fuckin hubcaps off your car while it's parked

Hari Seldon
Jun 14, 2007

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Rude. Baltimore is like any other city, there are good things and bad things about living here. As long as you don't act like a complete idiot, you'll be fine.

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!

Crow Jane posted:

Rude. Baltimore is like any other city, there are good things and bad things about living here. As long as you don't act like a complete idiot, you'll be fine.

The OP is doomed

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
well you don't have to worry
if you hold on to jesus hand
we'll all be safe from satan
when the thunder rolls
just gotta help me keep the devil
way down in the hole

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Love livin' in this city, food and bar culture is great

Don't love stepping on needles in the parking lot

bon ape tit
Aug 7, 2011
Baltimore is the poo poo and a great place to live. stop acting like a bunch of soft, nervous rear end crackers who've never been in a black neighborhood before

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

NATTY BOOOOOOOOOO

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Baltimore a poo poo city, is this supposed to be news to somebody?

Moridin920 posted:

sounds like if you want to hole up in some abandoned building and pretend it's a post apocalypse world filled with hostile raiders, then Baltimore would be right up your alley.

No, that's Detroit you're thinking of.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Baltimore's actually perfectly fine imo.

Why yes i am white why do you ask?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Sounds like we could use some Baltiless

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Gammatron 64 posted:

Yeah he's loving dumb as poo poo. You don't want a jeep wrangler in baltimore, you don't want to leave your gps in the car period, and you don't want to loving live in baltmore period, and you don't want to repeat the same mistake more than once, so yes he's loving retarded

In baltimore they will steal the fuckin hubcaps off your car while it's parked

Honestly if you own a jeep wrangler then you deserve to have bad things happen to you.

If you need to park somewhere overnight in Baltimore then it's always helpful to pay a hobo to watch over your car. Honest hobos in that Baltimore.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The OK parts of Baltimore are OK. The other parts are not so bad in the daytime in a vehicle. Dundalk is not ok in any way.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

psyopmonkey posted:

Omar comin'!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Obscuritatem posted:

the comments on that cbs page are loving insane. i mean, foaming at the mouth pants on head.

i'm diggin DeShawn "Honey Child" Wilson though.

You're not kidding, I was expecting the usual terrible comments you find on any given news article but god drat.

• Locked thread