Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
I personally care deeply what goons think of me, so i wont be seeing that movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlotDevice
Oct 10, 2007

*For the Ghost Who Flies Through Space

mookface posted:

Interstellar

That movie was better when it was called Contact and Contact sucked p bad so congrats on your bad opinions.

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008
"Not only do I enjoy a thing for babbys but I feel the need to assert this notion on the internet and vehemently defend my decision "

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

PlotDevice posted:

That movie was better when it was called Contact and Contact sucked p bad so congrats on your bad opinions.

Good movies don't exist idiot.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Wooten posted:

Good movies don't exist idiot.

die hard

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

lot of insecure twenty years olds trying to seem grown up on this thread. "that toy is for bayyyybies, i only play with grimdark big kid toys"

seriously excellent movie, worth seeing in theatre.

the cool twenty year old with chronic dry hands

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
My wife and I took our 6-year-old son to see this movie and we all thoroughly enjoyed it.

If you didn't like this movie, then I'm sorry you hate fun.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I feel compelled to point out that as a parent of a small child you are ok with lots of revolting things like being pooped on :viggo:

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Flesh Forge posted:

I feel compelled to point out that as a parent of a small child you are ok with lots of revolting things like being pooped on :viggo:

I have a 7-month-old who makes it his mission in life to pee on me.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I watched this movie a second time and noticed that none of the Big Hero 6 members except for Fred wore anything that obscured their faces. How the hell did they remain "unidentified"?

And speaking of, I really doubt Tadashi had actual superheroes in mind when he said he wanted to help people.

But yes, Hiro ordering his (dead brother's) marshmallow robot to kill was a really good scene.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Level Slide posted:

I watched this movie a second time and noticed that none of the Big Hero 6 members except for Fred wore anything that obscured their faces. How the hell did they remain "unidentified"?

that's an old comic book trope dude

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

At least Superman put on a pair of glasses.

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
Should have been more jokes about the balloon dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Now that I think about it, everything in the movie after Tadashi's death happened because Hiro's robot crapped out and crushed his foot.

• Locked thread