Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Dunno if these files ever made it to this part of the internet but 2 years ago I remember discovering this weird poo poo. Basically a student had this freak in his class who spent all his time mashing away at his keyboard typing up massive documents while fidgeting and twitching like a mad man. One day said student got onto his computer and copied these documents onto a USB and uploaded them. Basically he had a bunch of MS word documents written up about his weird obsession with rocks. The biggest document is 28,000 words long, and there are a lot of them, it has to total up to over 100,000 words about rocks. Reading this poo poo is like staring deep into the mind of the most hosed up insane person. Here's a link if you want the files: https://mega.co.nz/#F!KwNU2S4a!-P6B-tPOBzpiUvu9TCXowg

Here's a quote to give you an idea of what this poo poo is like, don't think there are any full stops it just rolls on and on.

quote:

compared side-by-side to the arkoses angle that I lost January 18th of 2012[last year] the comparison would go as follows: “the rock which I’d found in fifth grade, when I had it with me my sophomore year in high school while in physic and health with Mr. R. I then recall that one day in room 244 while it was the study hall of Ms. B’s; I recall that the rock when I put it side-by-side by the angled arkoses fidget rock, the angled arkoses was a rock that when I compared it to the cement stone, which I was not sure then if it truly was the fidget rock I called the cement stone which why I called it the ‘cement stone’ is because when I initially found it at about quarter to “Ten- o’clock” “on the morning hours of [this]Friday in the fourth month[April]2005, the rock being found initially on the Friday the thirteenth day of the fourth month of the year in our lord ‘Two-thousand---and five---and the reason why this rock I found in fifth grade was a divine providence to me is because…… the rock that I am referring to as the divine providence rock is the rock that in fifth grade—when I was in the fifth grade—in the year 2005—which is 8 full years ago by now…. And because it was 8 years ago…. Does not matter because the rock was lost for the first time[ever]to my mom catching both the cement stone and the cement brethren were caught by my mom and the rock caught first was the cement’s brethren’ which I had on the shelf right next to the door.. and when the rock was re-found was when it was found by grandpa in the back yard in the lawn’s grass which grandpa still had to mow… and because this rock was in the lawn and in his way of mowing the grass… the rock, therefore, was found by grandpa and he asked me to come out one day and then after I came out, and to the back yard, he then asked me if it was a rock I recognize, and at first glance, I say “no”—and then the rock after I say no I then retract that answer and quickly say yes but then I change it back to no and after I keep with this answer, which I do so because the rock that was thrown down toward the ground/dirt with wood-chips on it the rock then ends up staying here until the summer of seventh grade which was when I needed[alas]new shoes

E: Just download the biggest of all the documents, seems to be the main one.

krampster2 fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Nov 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

He also names all of his rocks, the one he finds most precious is called the 'fidget rock.'

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL2tz8vG30g

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i8-t5biK10

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Holy poo poo it's him

• Locked thread