Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEMJfQn6TDw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
im rly glad i live in the future where everyone can make parody videos no matter how bad their ideas are

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
gas thread ban op

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
to be fair though, that song was poo poo

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
Finally an excuse to wear makeup.

poo poo like this is why the Vatican was opposed to gays for so long. It is not about the people who are actually LBLT, its the loving assholes like this loving retard who "ironically" dress up as women and do a bunch of perverse poo poo because they are loving degenerates.

Even the bible poo poo that people say is anti gay says something like "laying with another man like a woman" or something like that, which people interpret as anti gay. I interpret it as referring to degenerate piles of human garbage like this guy who do hosed up poo poo like this, not the people who legitimately have non mainstream sexual orientations.

Is what he is doing illegal? No, he has every right to do it. That doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to die though.

Apthous fucked around with this message at 09:38 on Nov 14, 2014

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm

Apthous posted:

poo poo like this is why the Vatican was opposed to gays for so long. It is not about the people who are actually LBLT, its the loving assholes like this loving retard who "ironically" dress up as women and do a bunch of perverse poo poo because they are loving degenerates.

Even the bible poo poo that people say is anti gay says something like "laying with another man like a woman" or something like that, which people interpret as anti gay. I interpret it as referring to degenerate piles of human garbage like this guy who do hosed up poo poo like this, not the people who legitimately have non mainstream sexual orientations.

Is what he is doing illegal? No, he has every right to do it. That doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to die though.

Yikes

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

Apthous posted:

:captainpop:

Behead those who produce parody videos!

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Apthous posted:

lmfao

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Apthous posted:

Ever had a nurse in a psych ward come up to you and ask "Did you tell someone you wish you were black so you could kill all the white people?" and then deny it even though you knew drat well you said exactly that? I have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for African American Children.

• Locked thread