Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TryAgainBragg
May 5, 2014
real tough choice op but definitely Jennifer Connelly

TryAgainBragg fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Nov 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

site posted:

Okay, so was the thing about Swift being a literal corporate whore who wrote a bunch of songs dissing the guys she hosed just bullshit you guys made up?

I mean, so what if she sends stuff (that probably cost her literally nothing) to people who worship the ground she walks on so they'll keep buying her poo poo. Doesn't make her a nice person.

But like I said, I don't know anything about either of them so if I'm wrong that's too bad for me, but I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it lol

People say she's bitchy because she writes a burn song about every boyfriend/awkward romance she's ever had. She's done some nice things for random fans, like accepting a prom invite from some terminally ill kid. She's not bitchy she's just a typical high school girl who happens to be in her 20s

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I'm voting third party

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Arian_Samurai posted:

I'm voting third party

nicki_minaj_dislocated_ass_implant.jpg

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

OH MY SWEET JESUS YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
just some redhead boob 4 u there ;)

soprofol
Nov 2, 2014
:nws:
http://i.imgur.com/xzAKytj.gif

dont click its jennifer connellys poosy

TheEldar
Oct 24, 2010
I remember reading somewhere that Katy Perry'so neihours were fed up with the sounds of her having sex.

So, Katy.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
I would like Taylor Swifts little pug nose pressed against my rear end in a top hat.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Clicked hoping this thread would immediately become people posting gifs of Katy Perry's breasts

good job goons :waycool:

naem
May 29, 2011

soprofol posted:

http://i.imgur.com/xzAKytj.gif

dont click its jennifer connellys poosy

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

if i were a girl...

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012
brianna bette

http://instagram.com/p/vSHFVYw-CS/?modal=true

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008

Oberleutnant posted:

just some redhead boob 4 u there ;)

Fake! It's a wig.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
I'm a pumpkin and I wanna get hollowed out so my seed can be assaulted + roasted. :spooky:

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

site posted:

Okay, so was the thing about Swift being a literal corporate whore who wrote a bunch of songs dissing the guys she hosed just bullshit you guys made up?

I mean, so what if she sends stuff (that probably cost her literally nothing) to people who worship the ground she walks on so they'll keep buying her poo poo. Doesn't make her a nice person.

But like I said, I don't know anything about either of them so if I'm wrong that's too bad for me, but I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it lol

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Are you saying she's a hypocrite since she'll make digs on guys no problem? Regardless, I'm a guy so I guess since she didn't mention us I don't have to care.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

For some reason a guy deserves to got blasted for leaving a insecure east coast girl with giraffe like proportions.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
if you dont heartily lol at everyone gettin mad at taylor swift and taylor gettin mad right back every time shake it off comes on the radio i dont know what to tell you

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

VanSandman posted:

if you dont heartily lol at everyone gettin mad at taylor swift and taylor gettin mad right back every time shake it off comes on the radio i dont know what to tell you

shake it off, mean, both great songs dissin the haters

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Taylor is going to earn more in her lifetime since she has country market to fall back on when she fades as a mainstream brand, and is probably also a better investor, so the choice is pretty obvious.

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

There was that Firefly era before the rest of her body caught up with her tits but now it's obvious why she's with her nerd husband.

Also c'mon guys post the right pictures.

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

Hey look it's my ex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
I have met them both and will confirm they are equally hotter than the surfaces of a thousand scorched earths. Also very nice people.

A threesome sex-off is really the only way to determine a winner

• Locked thread