Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I tried going to the grocery store and bought a whole dozen. But when I opened them up there was only this yellow goop poo poo in there. No chicks. Where do you guys meet the most chicks? Let me be clear, chicks only. No old hens or cocks in this thread please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Oh, those kinds.

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

go to a farm and bring a bag of corn. the chicks will be all over you (and the corn)

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
Pour roofies in the water supply like in that Batman movie and rape the entire city.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Just break down and buy some sugary Peeps instead. Much easier.

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

The eggs have to be fertilized to get chicks. You know what to do.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
Just go to a farm supply type store. Every year they'll take a couple of water tanks or some other container and put a bunch of chicks and some heat lamps in them and sell them. hth

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
"Don't Stop Believin'"

Just a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train
Goin' anywhere
Just a city boy
Born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train
Goin' anywhere

A singer in a smokey room
The smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on

Strangers waiting
Up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching
In the night
Streetlight people
Livin' just to find emotion
Hidin' somewhere in the night

Workin' hard to get my fill
Everybody wants a thrill
Payin' anything to roll the dice
Just one more time
Some will win
Some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on

Strangers waiting
Up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching
In the night
Streetlight people
Livin' just to find emotion
Hidin' somewhere in the night

[Instrumental interlude]

Don't stop believin'
Hold on to that feelin'
Streetlight people
Don't stop believin'
Hold on
Streetlight people
Don't stop believin'
Hold on to that feelin'
Streetlight people

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
go to your local duck pond during the next nestling period, also be careful with your penis because the parents will bite it off

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
bath & body works, op

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

whoflungpoop posted:

go to your local duck pond during the next nestling period, also be careful with your penis because the parents will bite it off

I didn't say I was gonna gently caress the chicks. But it's not really important what I plan on doing with them. Ok?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Windows 98 posted:

I tried going to the grocery store and bought a whole dozen. But when I opened them up there was only this yellow goop poo poo in there. No chicks. Where do you guys meet the most chicks? Let me be clear, chicks only. No old hens or cocks in this thread please.

you bought chick seeds. sit on them for a couple weeks and you will have fully grown chicks

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
poo poo bro, you just gotta go out and meet chicks.

Jaeger.

Beer pong.

Chicks.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Become a gynecologist. They only treat chicks and you get points for being a rich doctor.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Windows 98 posted:

I didn't say I was gonna gently caress the chicks. But it's not really important what I plan on doing with them. Ok?
i never said you were going to gently caress them either. just that their parents will tear your dick off if you approach.

also, please do not gently caress them

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Permanently disable yourself. Like just fall down some stairs or something until you're wheelchair bound and brain damaged. Something like 90% of nurses are women and it's their JOB to take care of you, if you know what I mean.

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp
Windows, do you confirm or deny the rumour that last April you were caught in your backyard, late at night, with a chick nestled snugly under your arm, as you wandered around singing softly to her - "hush little chicken, don't you cry, if an egg can fit up there then so can I"?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Gunky Junket posted:

Windows, do you confirm or deny the rumour that last April you were caught in your backyard, late at night, with a chick nestled snugly under your arm, as you wandered around singing softly to her - "hush little chicken, don't you cry, if an egg can fit up there then so can I"?

Can confirm

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

take trains at rush hour and engage in unsolicited, inescapable frottage

you'll strike gold eventually

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
lol at the people so desperate to answer the question in the title that they didn't read the OP

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Quickscope420dad posted:

lol at the people so desperate to answer the question in the title that they didn't read the OP

That was kind of the point :ssh:

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Windows 98 posted:

That was kind of the point :ssh:

it's okay they won't read any of the other posts either anyway

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Quickscope420dad posted:

lol at you

you

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

hang out outside the ob/gyn

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
You just need a big cock.

edit: whoops.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

I don't know what happened.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
ha ha chicks means baby chickens AND, in a slang definition, women

comedy website

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

SpeedGem posted:

I don't know what happened.

Chick's that post on Tweeter

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Tujague posted:

ha ha chicks means baby chickens AND, in a slang definition, women

comedy website

Huh? I don't know what mean. I don't get it. What you talking 'bout? Where are you from? Do they really call women "chicks" there? I've never heard that before.. like ever. Lol are you even serious?

That's the thing about joining a new site - it's really hard to tell if people are just kidding or for reals. Well, I'm gonna run with it being that you're just messing around. Haha, yeah right! Like anywhere would actually call women "chicks".. that'd just sound dumb, and be dumb.. haha.

So, I'm guessing you're like the reg forum trickster, always confusing the noobs, eh? Well, yeah, I have to admit, I almost did fall for it. But, thankfully, logic took over; just ain't no way that'd be a real thing - a woman chick.. yeah right, pffft!

Lol next you'll be trying to convince me that, in the thread title, the third letter of the fourth word is actually supposed to be an "a". Ha! Right! Like that'd be a thing and make any sense either. I'm certainly gonna have to keep a close eye on you so I don't fall into any of your wily traps.

Tujague —> remember the name.

Woman called chicks.. hahaha.. smh almost got me! *slaps thigh and chortles* =)

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

Gunky Junket posted:

Huh? I don't know what mean. I don't get it. What you talking 'bout? Where are you from? Do they really call women "chicks" there? I've never heard that before.. like ever. Lol are you even serious?

That's the thing about joining a new site - it's really hard to tell if people are just kidding or for reals. Well, I'm gonna run with it being that you're just messing around. Haha, yeah right! Like anywhere would actually call women "chicks".. that'd just sound dumb, and be dumb.. haha.

So, I'm guessing you're like the reg forum trickster, always confusing the noobs, eh? Well, yeah, I have to admit, I almost did fall for it. But, thankfully, logic took over; just ain't no way that'd be a real thing - a woman chick.. yeah right, pffft!

Lol next you'll be trying to convince me that, in the thread title, the third letter of the fourth word is actually supposed to be an "a". Ha! Right! Like that'd be a thing and make any sense either. I'm certainly gonna have to keep a close eye on you so I don't fall into any of your wily traps.

Tujague —> remember the name.

Woman called chicks.. hahaha.. smh almost got me! *slaps thigh and chortles* =)

Stop

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Ditto! As in, stop trying to tell me what to do. You ain't my Mummy, dude. :D

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

Gunky Junket posted:

Ditto! As in, stop trying to tell me what to do. You ain't my Mummy, dude. :D

I am

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Lol are you sure, FYW? She wouldn't have been drawn in, and subsequently stuck, within 10min of me spinning a web. I don't think you're smart enough to be her, mister. :D

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka9xtXPD3BA

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Chicks are for fags

Woden
May 6, 2006
KFC is pretty cool if you're into dead chicks, to get an idea of what you're in for go check out /r/deadchicks on reddit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
say ye, say ye, don't we do this every day day

• Locked thread