Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
probably a lot

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Harald posted:

probably a lot

i'd take it like interceptor, WITH AN ARROW THROUGH THE KNEE

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

I wouldn't, but someone would steal my sweetroll.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I wouldn't suffer nearly as much as I did reading a thread about this old as gently caress meme

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
Like this.

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp
I think maybe OP has just woken up outta a three year coma, and is discovering stuff on the Interwebs.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
What's going on in here with all you fus-roh-dorks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Windows 98 posted:

I wouldn't suffer nearly as much as I did reading a thread about this old as gently caress meme

edgar (positioned top, left) bought the first autocrossbow, and sure used the poo poo out of it because he has a lot of riches and collects experimental weaponry and poo poo. tools/tool accessories, people, refrigerators color tvs, halflings, and animals can constantly be seen
running from him.

Clochette posted:

I wouldn't, but someone would steal my sweetroll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcnHTaSR1xE

Windows 98 posted:

• Locked thread