Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013
i'd rather drink water than iced tea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joxxuh
May 20, 2011
isnt that the twin peak girls dad

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

joxxuh posted:

Lol.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

joxxuh posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B62P6Gm9jpE

FatCow
Apr 22, 2002
I MAP THE FUCK OUT OF PEOPLE

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Sweet Tea vodka + lemonade is a very nice drink.

This man knows what's up.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
mixed up an AP for lunch today

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Windows 98 posted:

Iced Tea is pretty gross unless its Raspberry and that doesnt mix well with lemonade

Wrong

Raspberry lemonade is great, I get that sometimes at WaWa

Dr Cox MD
Sep 11, 2001

Listen Up, Newbies.
Try a Shandy or Radler; beer and lemonade. Works best with Pilsners and Pale Ales (never Stouts).

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Harald posted:

According to Palmer, he was in the habit of drinking iced tea with lemonade at home, and in 1960 at the U.S. Open at the Cherry Hills Country Club in Denver, he ordered the non-alcoholic drink at the bar. A woman sitting nearby overheard him, and ordered "that Palmer drink", thus giving the beverage its name.[4] In 2012 an ESPN 30 for 30 Shorts documentary was produced on the drink, featuring Palmer, beverage experts, a group of PGA golfers and comedian Will Arnett discussing the drink's history and popularity.[5] In the film, Palmer attributes the spreading of the drink's name to a similar incident in which a woman copied his ordering the drink at lunch while working on a golf course in Palm Springs, California.

The drink is called a "Half & Half" in Baltimore[6] and many parts of the Southern United States.[citation needed]

i thought that half & half meant something very different

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
What's the tiers and is god the highest one?

• Locked thread