Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
how can they show this big city glamour when there are honest working folk in alabama who can barely afford to put slaw on a dog??? HOOAAAAH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

lena dunham is ugly af

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

mind the walrus posted:

It's not that far but there are definitely a lot of hugbox pieces on poo poo like an anti-Gamergate piece they put up today.

Hugbox pieces get clicks.

Also, it's not like they're loving up Cracked. Cracked has been total poo poo for a long time.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I've heard of hugbox threads, but what is a hugbox article? An article that says nothing but nice things?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

An article that just exists almost solely to reaffirm the values of the person writing it/reading it and antagonize anyone who thinks even a little differently, often via misrepresentation of opponents and distorting the truth.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

mind the walrus posted:

An article that just exists almost solely to reaffirm the values of the person writing it/reading it and antagonize anyone who thinks even a little differently, often via misrepresentation of opponents and distorting the truth.
Oh, I see.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

mind the walrus posted:

Salon is great at this.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

It's very common in Politics, especially Op-Eds.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
GBS has come to consensus

:siren: some things are good, other things are not :siren:

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Top City Homo posted:

GBS has come to consensus

:siren: some things are good, other things are not :siren:
Girls is good.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Counterpoint: Girls is bad.

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
Why she always look so sweaty!?

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

phobo posted:

Why she always look so sweaty!?

fat

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

mind the walrus posted:

The context you're saying this in makes it sound like you think Gamergate is something to not be laughed at and scorned.

I think I see your true agenda loser.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

When I decided that Girls was a prequel to True Detective, I started to enjoy the show.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

JebanyPedal posted:

The context you're saying this in makes it sound like you think Gamergate is something to not be laughed at and scorned.

I think I see your true agenda loser.

Christ this is some weak poo poo. Check my post history if you want my opinion on Gamergate (not a fan). I just don't like hugbox pieces designed to sway the majority public regardless of which "side" they're on the behalf of.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

mind the walrus posted:

Christ this is some weak poo poo. Check my post history if you want my opinion on Gamergate (not a fan). I just don't like hugbox pieces designed to sway the majority public regardless of which "side" they're on the behalf of.

Yo momma is some weak poo poo.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

JebanyPedal posted:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

JebanyPedal posted:

Mother fucker got burneeeddd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

mind the walrus posted:

Christ this is some weak poo poo. Check my post history if you want my opinion on Gamergate

You're a fag

• Locked thread