Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
I had a surreal sequence of events dreams starting with driving a 2014 civic in Egypt with my psychiatric, but Egypt didn't look like a shithole. I lost control of my car because the break system was not working, causing me to crash into several vehicles. I slept at a hotel for a night while the mechanics came to take the whole car apart and reassemble it. Meanwhile two crazy girls came to me, pissed that I was overstaying my welcome at the hotel, things got violence, something about eating pizza rolls from the microwave ( I don't eat pizza rolls), telling a guy to gently caress off while he was getting a blow job in the hallway across from me.

Somewhere along the way I was at a tech convention and saw Steve Carrell promoting tech products. I didn't realized it was Carrell until after he left. All of a sudden I am friends with Jennifer Aniston, she invited me to her home, but her house was in shamble, not professionally built. It looked more like a low class spanish family living there. My thought was that I was networking with successful people and how I can get myself out of hardship and into a successful lifestyle.

Interpret my dream, goons. Offer me your expertise. I have never dreamed of these people before in my whole life nor have I ever touched a pizza roll. I do have a 2014 Honda Civic though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
Did you also start a lovely thread in your dream as well?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

OP i don't care at all this thread is now about dinosaurs

peep this triceratops

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

dinosaur posting

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
That dream was about as exciting as a bowl of room temperature oatmeal.

• Locked thread